aqpaqp

Aug 17, 2017
please tell me how to open these scenes, I have no idea. When can you meet girls in the garden? how to open scenes in the guest room? how to open scenes in a cinema? 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
please tell me how to open these scenes, I have no idea. When can you meet girls in the garden? how to open scenes in the guest room? how to open scenes in a cinema? View attachment 3684460 View attachment 3684461 View attachment 3684462
For sex in the guest room and in the garden is random when training the girls in the Dojo. The 3 and 4 is other having sex with them in their own place either in the day or after midnight. You had gotten 1 and 2 so it just the opposite timing of that. The Cinema 2 and 3 was just fixed bug by the Dev recently so I am not too sure but I think it's also random with watching at the cinema but you do need the latest for it to work.

As for Yui at the construction site, go to the construction site at 2am at you should see her there. Need to repeat visit it another 2 or 3 time to clear the 1 and 2 scene.

aqpaqp

Aug 17, 2017
For sex in the guest room and in the garden is random when training the girls in the Dojo. The 3 and 4 is other having sex with them in their own place either in the day or after midnight. You had gotten 1 and 2 so it just the opposite timing of that. The Cinema 2 and 3 was just fixed bug by the Dev recently so I am not too sure but I think it's also random with watching at the cinema but you do need the latest for it to work.

As for Yui at the construction site, go to the construction site at 2am at you should see her there. Need to repeat visit it another 2 or 3 time to clear the 1 and 2 scene.
I tried many times, but after training, the location of the girls is always the same - bath, toilet, master's room, and when they appear in the guest room, the scene is only possible in the dorms, I tried giving drugs to the guys, but it doesn't help. As for the scenes at home, do they need to be viewed through spy cameras? or do I need to attend in person? I have the uncensored version ( maybe this is a gallery error and some scenes are not confirmed to me )

p.s I opened with scenes 3 and 4 at home

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I tried many times, but after training, the location of the girls is always the same - bath, toilet, master's room, and when they appear in the guest room, the scene is only possible in the dorms, I tried giving drugs to the guys, but it doesn't help. As for the scenes at home, do they need to be viewed through spy cameras? or do I need to attend in person? I have the uncensored version ( maybe this is a gallery error and some scenes are not confirmed to me )
For the scenes you watch through the spy cameras, it just gives you a clue about the BF/Husband's hobby, which allows you to figure out what to get them (and perv on them of course). When they are friends with you, they will tell you what movie they are going to see with their swife

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Like I said those random are random but you could safe before the start of the next day to maximize of getting the scene that you wanna. The girls house scene as I said, there are 2 timings a day and after 1 am at night. Those will give difference scenes. And yes, you need to be there.

I don't if new version have any but I had downloaded the shared steam version here. I am currently playing another game which is story focus called clear girl and thus I will try it out whenever I am free to do so.

aqpaqp

Aug 17, 2017
Like I said those random are random but you could safe before the start of the next day to maximize of getting the scene that you wanna. The girls house scene as I said, there are 2 timings a day and after 1 am at night. Those will give difference scenes. And yes, you need to be there.

I don't if new version have any but I had downloaded the shared steam version here. I am currently playing another game which is story focus called clear girl and thus I will try it out whenever I am free to do so.
thx, I opened with scenes 3 and 4 at home
i freez time, and tried many times to get the right position during training at different times from 9 - 15 :cry:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
thx, I opened with scenes 3 and 4 at home
i freez time, and tried many times to get the right position during training at different times from 9 - 15 :cry:
That is correct. In any case, I managed to clear all of the scene within 2 playthrough, well I might be able to do it with 1 now but it's achieveable.

christmascakehunter

May 15, 2024
I'll do you one better, here's version 1.9.10 from steam. Aka, the uncensored version!

Mega

Should work fine, I had to replace a couple files with ones from DLsite Ver 1.9.7 in order to get the steam Version to work without steam but I haven't run into issues.
Thanks for this. Saw Yakuza Rogue: Yokohama Massage Parlor and it was bundled with this game on Steam so I want to play this one first. Glad to find the uncensored version this easy

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes