• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py School of Sin [Harem/Corruption/Teacher-students] - Dev Thread

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
Hello and welcome to the dev thread for School of Sin.

We're making a corruption/harem game in which you play as a newly hired teacher for an all-demigirls school. I know you're thinking you have seen this before - minus the demigirl part, I think- so here's what we'll do differently.
  • Actually meaningful choices: Yes, I know everyone says their choices are significant. Yes, I know that is usually not the case. Yes, I am tired of it too. In our game, all of your actions will have consequences. Some will unlock completely different character arcs, events, and scenes. you will have the power to choose how to corrupt your girls. Personal choice is the name of the game. You want a happy harem where everyone loves each other, and most importantly you? Happy fuzzy feelings? Sure, you can do that. An aggressive, cutthroat environment where every girl is willing to do anything to get your attention? That too. A literal cult? Yeah, why the fuck not. You make the rules of the class.

• In-depth corruption: On the topic of corruption - I'm a bit tired of the "my dick is so big every girl falls in love with me" trope. So we're changing things. In this game, each girl has numerous stats attached to her mental state - stuff like personal relationships, ideals, and personality. You will be able to influence all of that, and thanks to the character screen, you will also be able to see the changes in real-time. You will be able to corrupt your students - truly corrupt them. Not just sexually. Their worldview? Their thoughts? Their feelings? They're for you to change and mold. Be the person who builds these girls up, their savior, or the one who completely breaks them down into shells of their former selves.

PD: Your dick will still be big, don't worry, we haven't changed that.

• Deep, realistic characters: Self-explanatory. Each girl has a unique personality, and their own wants and needs. You will have to take them into account and act accordingly. Different character arcs will be available depending on how you choose to deal with them.

• Demigirls: Why have a just student when you can have a catgirl student? :WeSmart:

• Customizable gender: Yes, we hear you futa/yuri lovers. In this game, you can play as either a male, futa, or female MC. The last one is not 200% confirmed, but if there is enough demand we'll add it. Otherwise, just male and futa. Girls also come with a futa version. To put it simply:
- MC: Options to be male or futa. Female a possibility but not confirmed yet.
- Students: Options to be female or futa. I highly doubt we will ever do male. If we do it is all going to be traps. I like traps.

• No paranormal/doki doki wannabe stuff: No shade to the games that do it, it's just not something I want do with this game. Our girls might be a little fucked up but there are no time loops or crazy self-aware characters gone rogue. We might have a yandere or two.

List of planned tags. Avoidable means you will be able to stop these events from happening altogether. You won't just skip them, they won't happen at all: 2cdg, maledom, anal sex, blackmail (avoidable), corruption, harem, humiliation, maledom, incest, hypnosis/mind control (avoidable), lesbian (avoidable), femdom (avoidable), netori, group sex

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
Decision-making systems done.

You can basically divide it into two - the corruption and the school system. I know attention is in short supply these days, so I will offer a naked pair of twins at the bottom of the post.

Corruption screen:

screenshot0003.png

School system

background 4.png

The game will also keep track of all of your choices, punishments, rewards, and special lessons.

All of this will influence your relationship with the girls. with the school, your range of available options, and more. Values are extremely important, but also just half of what the game will take into account when deciding an outcome for your actions.

I will release a walkthrough alongside the game because I know people are going to ask for it anyway

Any feedback or ideas would be appreciated.

I know this has been a long text, so thank you for taking your time to read it. As a reward, you can see the twins naked. Only if you have read everything tho. Don't lie to me, I will know. The game has a stat for that too ( :Kappa: ). cv.png

Thank you for reading!

(-10 discipline if you haven't)

Reactions: GreenOwl

GreenOwl

Dec 22, 2023
the game sounds pretty ambitious. there will be a lot of variables that you will need to keep track of to make decisions impactful.
but that gives the game a lot of potential aswell. the art looks very good and i really like your ideas for the game, especially how you are planing to implement the stats.
can't wait for more updates on the development :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Corvus G.

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
Working on the art. Intro is fully written.

We couldn't decide if we wanted Suiko to have a full-body yakuza tattoo or if that would turn people off to her character, so we gave the player the option to choose at the start of the game. All of the girls will have the option of hairy and natural for the player to chose, btw, not just suiko.

sdafdvcs.png

Also I realized I mentioned futa in my first post but never actually showed anything. So, here is a futa preview

• Love
Reactions: GreenOwl
Nov 23, 2023
  • Actually meaningful choices: Yes, I know everyone says their choices are significant. Yes, I know that is usually not the case. Yes, I am tired of it too. In our game, all of your actions will have consequences. Some will unlock completely different character arcs, events, and scenes. you will have the power to choose how to corrupt your girls. Personal choice is the name of the game. You want a happy harem where everyone loves each other, and most importantly you? Happy fuzzy feelings? Sure, you can do that. An aggressive, cutthroat environment where every girl is willing to do anything to get your attention? That too. A literal cult? Yeah, why the fuck not. You make the rules of the class.
<...>

List of planned tags. Avoidable means you will be able to stop these events from happening altogether. You won't just skip them, they won't happen at all: 2cdg, maledom, anal sex, blackmail (avoidable), corruption, harem, humiliation, maledom, incest, hypnosis/mind control (avoidable), lesbian (avoidable), femdom (avoidable), netori, group sex
If you are trying to stand out and give meaningful choices, please strongly consider doing what most game do not: feature an anal-only route. AKA add vaginal sex to your "avoidable" list. It would be even better if such anal-only route was independent from corruption/love. Aka if we want to have a "loving anal-only" playthrough, let us do that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Corvus G.

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
Small update:

TLDR;
If everything goes according to plan, the game will be a) fully voiced, b) 0.1 version will be out sometime in June

Working on two things right now:

- Art. More spritework to be specific. I kinda forgot to mention this in the first post, but you will be living with the girls. Think of it as a dorm father/mother type of role. Morning and afternoons will have events in class/school. Evening/night will have events in the dorms. As such, we're making home and casual outfits for the girls.

At this rate we'll be done with sprites in 1-2 days. We'll start the fun part, this week. First sexy scene by Sunday or I delete my account, pinky swear

Some outfit previews. - Home outfits

a.png

acc.png
xzc.png

Outfit previews - casual

axc.png

cac.png cv.png

On the topic of voices, yes, you read right.

They're ai voices, but bear with me for a second before you dismiss them.

I got inspired by a game that was released here recently (Changr, if you're interested). It uses AI voices to some degree of success. They're not bad, just still a bit robotic. I thought that was kinda where ai voices stood as of right now. Good enough for memes, not for anything serious. A gimmick.

Boy, I was wrong.

After tinkering around on Elevenlabs I managed to get AI voices to sound practically human. No, this is not some marketing bullshit, I genuinely mean you'd have a hard time distinguishing them from a real voice. I already dubbed the intro, and none of the people I showed it to caught on to the fact it was an AI voicing the character.

Some small voice clips just to show it. Not even the best, just the first ones I grabbed. :

Autumn - "Oh wait, you want me to do the intro?"

Female MC - "Let me see.."

Suiko - "Is this good enough?"

Longer example combining a few lines together - Female MC - "Ugh, this isn't working. How is it possible that none of the schools in the area are hiring? Really? No one around needs a teacher? Ah, whatever."

If it seems like I'm hyped it's because I am. You don't realize how realistic the voices sound until you hear them in an actual conversation. Voice acting is one of those things that seemed like it'd always be out of reach for my games, and I wasn't expecting Ai to be this good already, yet here I am.

Of course, if don't like them you're able to mute them. So no worries on that front.

Lastly release date:

At this rate, somewhere around June. Probably late June, rather than early, but we'll see.

That's about it for now. Doing dev posts is surprisingly fun lol

Last edited: