RPGM fem mc game ideas?

savyy

May 15, 2018
Hey!
After a long hiatus I desided to delve back into the questionably fun world of RPGM development, installed 400gb Honey Select 2 pack, found the folder with RPGM MZ stuff on the computer, created a project. And then meditated on an empty Miro board, trying to come up with some okay-ish plot for like two hours with a deafening silence in my head.

I wanted to do something with FemMC in the fantasy genre. In some perverted and sex obsessed setting like CoC. With a heavy emphasis on rough and long lasting sex, bestiality, monsters, defeated heroine and such (heavily ispired by "Duty Failed" FF14 artworks). But without MC beeing too sad about it (outside of bad ends). Something like jpegsama's Abyss of Pleasure (i even dabbed into his render style some time ago) or Legend of Queen Opala with FemMC.

I realized that I'm thinking too broadly about what I'd like to do and can't come up with any solid plot twists, goals and stuff.

So I'm wondering if any of you guys have any ideas (and beeing too bored to actually write them down here) in a similar niche that I could grab onto?

If you are interested you can check out my HS style and old game screenshots here: like here (btw that post is still relevant)

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
The thing about a game idea, it's better to have it first before going on a spree of content grabbing. I speak from experience, once I got dazzled at the Daz3D opportunities, downloaded around 400GB of stuff and, some months later, deleted everything, as I realized I wouldn't use a fucking thing, mostly due to how slow the program is to render.

Fantasy setting where everything revolves about rough, long lasting sex. Since it's going to be RPGM, try something where every fight is about sex endurance. So no "normal" attacks, everything is an attempt to get the enemy to cum asap. Some enemies need to cum more than once in order to fall limp (defeated)
I haven't seen either Duty Failed or Abyss of Pleasure, while Legend of Queen Opala was a pretty straightforward game.

Here's an idea on top of "every combat is sex": some special magic/skill that will beat the enemy, but "capture" it, which is FemMC's day job and the thing you'll have to do to get money, rather than just sexing the enemies away. Also, have every enemy attempt to flee if they're low on health/close to cumming

With this, a generic "defeat the final boss for great riches" story could work. Equipment is just sluttier gear, passive skills you pay money to learn, which can be extra sex scenes

Will this work with Honey Select rendered models? No fucking clue.