• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Yes and not

You don't have an ending where you are with all the girls in the same scene, but you get to the end of the game being in relationship with all the characters so you can
Hummm... not sure I understand xD
Does the MC ends up with more than 2 girls at the ending? Group Sex? Are there multiple pregnancies?
or Is this one of those games that has the harem tag but all endings are "solo endings" focusing on one girl?

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
or Is this one of those games that has the harem tag but all endings are "solo endings" focusing on one girl?
That's how it was before the remake. Doesn't look like that was changed. A shame really. Wasted potential.

Like, seriously. Wasted potential should be a subtitle of this game. Before the remake, the game was "completed" but felt like abandoned. The premise was pretty interesting, the characters were good with different personalities and body types etc. but it was just so lacking in content with many girls routes just left unfinished. What was there was pretty good. The remake tries to make this better, and it looks like it achieves that for the most part but it still could be even better with more development.

Last edited:
Reactions: AkaQ

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Been able to complete Jenna and Mayan's paths, but the rest are bugged, for example cannot meet Amy at the cafe as it always presents the shemale and their girlfriend in school uniform instead.

Also Alex's thumbnail is showing at reception, but Daisy is there instead.
Same

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few adjustments that should addresses the textbox position and visual issue. As well included a few other changes and features...
  • Change the gui settings, which fixed the dialog text box position.
  • Changed the default textbox (dialog text is visually better)
  • Included 0x52_URM tool, allows the user to view and edit point, see requirement checks, etc.
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor, which displays choice information on screen (URM tool also does the same).
  • Included a universal 4 textbox mod with opacity slider.
  • Created a UnRen rollback rpa file. (To fix the rollback bug...I hope.)
  • Changed the game menu back ground image, allows the user to see the preference setting better.

Installation: Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder.

Enjoy

This is below is displaying the changed default textbox, with a 80% opacity setting.
screenshot0007.png

This image below is displaying the game menu back ground change, as well showing the 4+1 textbox mod.
screenshot0004.png

Please note, I had to use UnRen to exstract the compressed rpa files to make the textbox changes. But then applied the changed gui.rpa file to a copy of the game that wasn't decompressed, and the changes worked fine.

Regards.

Reactions: StpdMggt

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
Damn I have fond memories of this game. I even remember that I complained back then, that it ends so abruptly, escpecialy red-head milf story line where his husband just randomly offshimself lol.
I'm looking forward replaying this game, thanks for the update, Chief!
surprise-welcome.gif

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
this game is... just a little weird. and a bit unfinished. it has moments where it's good, but that's only about 10% of the content, if not less.

Reactions: cajiaap

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
That's how it was before the remake. Doesn't look like that was changed. A shame really. Wasted potential.

Like, seriously. Wasted potential should be a subtitle of this game. Before the remake, the game was "completed" but felt like abandoned. The premise was pretty interesting, the characters were good with different personalities and body types etc. but it was just so lacking in content with many girls routes just left unfinished. What was there was pretty good. The remake tries to make this better, and it looks like it achieves that for the most part but it still could be even better with more development.
Ah~ OK! Thanks for the answer, I'm not inclined to play this then.
I'm not into dating sims... if I wanted a cliché monogamous story I would be reading manga or something...
I looking at your signatures and that's the kind of game I'm looking for, good taste :)

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
I'm not into dating sims... if I wanted a cliché monogamous story I would be reading manga or something...
I mean, i wouldn't really say that working in women only gym pretending to be gay is a cliché monogamous story :cool: Especially since we pretty much corrupting all of the gym members.
Some girls routes intertwined with other girls. It's not like no one knows about you. This is not really that cliche of a game, we deal with different problems here. This is not that typical happy go lucky type of game. There is some drama and bittersweet moments. I would give this game a chance, i did years ago and it was somewhat an enjoyable experience. Not really completed experience, but definitely not bad nonetheless.

Last edited:

regio94

May 27, 2018
Hummm... not sure I understand xD
Does the MC ends up with more than 2 girls at the ending? Group Sex? Are there multiple pregnancies?
If you ask this it means you didn't read the post before the one you just posted

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone else have a problem to advance Sophie's quest? I think it's a bug, or something the dev missed while remaking this game.
I think it used to be that you needed to press the "sleep" button in her house to do so and that triggered the event.
screenshot0012.png

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
If you ask this it means you didn't read the post before the one you just posted
I did read it... but nobody gave me a straight answer to my original question: Does this game have a harem ending?
And I'm asking this because there are games with tags like harem, group sex and pregnancy that you would assume it would be the case for a proper harem ending, but all endings are disappointing and you have to choose only one girl after spending the whole time building the relationship with a bunch.

3.90 star(s) 167 Votes