Unity Partial [Partial] Lustful traditional massage parlor - Mothers and daughters addicted to secret services(DLC included)- [RJ01103194] [WAKUWAKU]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

loopydemon

Aug 16, 2019
Anyone know how to do the massage minigames properly? I feel like I'm missing something...

EDIT: Oh. I have to unlock more massages and upgrade them with Reasearch Points. After that, it became super easy!

Last edited:

kenshiro2k

Jul 5, 2017
Hi I downloaded the English v1.9.6 + DLC but when I open it, it stays in a black screen. Does anybody know if something is missing on my windows or what do I need to do to fix it? Thank you.
I'm having an issue with v1.9.6 when starting the game and it stays on the black screen, any help is appreciated. :(

Zpoinkz

Mar 4, 2024
why is there such a strict time limit?! by the time I figured everything out and was making good money/progress with girls the game ended. 30 days doesn't seem like enough time.

Supra Nature

Feb 29, 2020
Quite a fun game to play, despite the grind.

Saved Game for v1.96

----------------------------------
Slot 1: New Game on Day 2
Slot 2: New Game+ on Day 2
Slot 3: Game Day 29
Slot 4: Game+ Day 29

Reactions: KyLaios

tacosenpai

Mar 1, 2020
For the gym, does Anyone know how to increass The lust meter for the table? The other gym equipment let's you get stars to increase proficiency but not the the table when yoko starts planking. Also I give the dudes water but still can't figure out how to get that H scene after

FatherVespoid

Feb 17, 2019
For the gym, does Anyone know how to increass The lust meter for the table? The other gym equipment let's you get stars to increase proficiency but not the the table when yoko starts planking. Also I give the dudes water but still can't figure out how to get that H scene after
The technique is to molest her at the yoga ball room and stop just before she climaxes. When she moves to the bench, her arousal gauge will remain and you can finish her off there.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes