GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I understand that this is how those who are more interested in the corruption of a character like Lena think, rather than enjoying a slightly more complex story.
Ian is a well written character.
As someone who isn't into corruption I must also say that Ian is boring. His friends are uninteresting at best and annoying/unneeded at worst. Besides the whole drama with writing his book while working at the magazine early in the game nothing about him as a person grabs my attention. Since Lena's story already involves being cheated on something interested could have been done with his backstory(like a rejected proposal) instead of cheating ex #2.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Since Lena's story already involves being cheated on something interested could have been done with his backstory(like a rejected proposal) instead of cheating ex #2.
The point of having the same backstory is to give Lena and Ian common ground of shared experiences. It's kind of funny that it is Ian who's boring because "he's got the same backstory as Lena" and not Lena who is boring because "she's got the same backstory as Ian".

Reactions: axy2

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Ian needs a corruption route so he can catch up, I guess. Himbo Ian when :BootyTime:
That is literally what his chad variable is for? His latest interactions with Allison, Cherry, and Emma, and every interaction with Minerva, can all be degrading which is a far cry from where he started as a character. Additionally he can disregard relationships with pretty much every other woman to flirt with Ivy and Louise this chapter. He starts treating woman like objects, which is, for most people, kind of a shit thing to do.

I guess his corruption isn't as obvious to some because a man having sex with every oriface that's in front of him isn't considered "slutty."

But if you want Ian to be a himbo you honestly kind of can. Have him not answer intelligently, and not use words so good when writing his book. Focus on the gym and MMA so everyone comments on his improving physique. Bam! Psuedo himbofication.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Step 1: Go find a person that you don't know very well, but know for a fact is in a relationship with someone else.
Step 2: Grab that persons ass, and I mean really play the fucking bongos on those cheeks.
Step 3: Report your findings to the classroom.
ok give me 2 hours, there is a very expensive disco whose ratio is like 3 women to every 1 man
and the door keeper is a friend... and i know 5 of the bartender girls!

*8 hours later*

so i hit on 10 girls... my balls hurt...
i fucked 4 of the 5 bartenders
(and got kicked in the balls by the last one... they all date... the same 2 guys...
one of them is one of the bouncer at the door that hates my guts...)
i fucked them in the bottle closet... so i even got a few shoots out of it!
the danger part was that... there were bottles that could go into your ass fairly fast...
i fucked the other 5 girls i went up to in the toillets...
they all seemed to be with their boyfriends... i assume no girl under 25 is married...
but 3 of them had rings like wedding rings or engagement or relationship rings so...

my experience may diverge from others...
i was in a safe place with plenty of friends and people i know!
half of my test subjects were previously known to me...
i knew they are promiscous and i had assumed they sort of fancied me by how they have flirted with me before!
the surprising part was actually the kick to the balls...
although that might have been cause i can only fuck 1 at the time so...
she might have fucked me as well if i had went to her 1st!

but the main reason why my experience may diverge from others is that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i look like this... so it might not work for everyone... when i was younger at least!

never have I ever sleeped with my friends gf :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
*drinks* ---
Seriously?
*IT´S LIKE THE 1ST 5 THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOU MAKE A FRIEND!
why make a friend that does not have the social skills to have a girlfriend anyway?
clearly he is stunted and immature if he doesn´t have a girlfriend or wife!

never have i ever slept with my enemy girlfriend
*drinks*

never have i ever slept with nemeis sister
*drinks* fuck she was what? 5 to 7 years... in jail?
but i´ll accept anything under 18...

never have i ever slept with an adversary´s mother
*chugs the bottle
continues to throw up...
fuck i think i need another bottle to finish this challenge!

*at a highschool class reunion
never have i ever fucked someone at this table, take one for every body you nailed...
*proceeds to drink 22 shoots
*there are 20 people at the table... half of them are dudes!
wtf dude!
hey... each hole counts and if we go by personalities there is not a single bitch in this table that doesn´t have at least 2 faces...

never have i ever cheated on my girlfriend/boyfriend with her/his best friend
*sips on a very tall glass
*everyone looks at you
*OH COME ON... ITS LIKE ONE OF THE 1ST 10 THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND!

never have i ever...
GO FUCK YOURSELFS THIS GAME IS CLEARLY RIGGED!
PEACE... I AM OUT! ASSHOLES!

Last edited:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
ok give me 2 hours, there is a very expensive disco whose ratio is like 3 women to every 1 man
and the door keeper is a friend... and i know 5 of the bartender girls!

*8 hours later*

so i hit on 10 girls... my balls hurt...
i fucked 4 of the 5 bartenders
(and got kicked in the balls by the last one... they all date... the same 2 guys...
one of them is one of the bouncer at the door that hates my guts...)
i fucked them in the bottle closet... so i even got a few shoots out of it!
the danger part was that... there were bottles that could go into your ass fairly fast...
i fucked the other 5 girls i went up to in the toillets...
they all seemed to be with their boyfriends... i assume no girl under 25 is married...
but 3 of them had rings like wedding rings or engagement or relationship rings so...

my experience may diverge from others...
i was in a safe place with plenty of friends and people i know!
half of my test subjects were previously known to me...
i knew they are promiscous and i had assumed they sort of fancied me by how they have flirted with me before!
the surprising part was actually the kick to the balls...
although that might have been cause i can only fuck 1 at the time so...
she might have fucked me as well if i had went to her 1st!

but the main reason why my experience may diverge from others is that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i look like this... so it might not work for everyone... when i was younger at least!

*drinks* ---
Seriously?
*IT´S LIKE THE 1ST 5 THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOU MAKE A FRIEND!
why make a friend that does not have the social skills to have a girlfriend anyway?
clearly he is stunted and immature if he doesn´t have a girlfriend or wife!

never have i ever slept with my enemy girlfriend
*drinks*

never have i ever slept with nemeis sister
*drinks* fuck she was what? 5 to 7 years... in jail?
but i´ll accept anything under 18...

never have i ever slept with an adversary´s mother
*chugs the bottle
continues to throw up...
fuck i think i need another bottle to finish this challenge!

*at a highschool class reunion
never have i ever fucked someone at this table, take one for every body you nailed...
*proceeds to drink 22 shoots
*there are 20 people at the table... half of them are dudes!
wtf dude!
hey... each hole counts and if we go by personalities there is not a single bitch in this table that doesn´t have at least 2 faces...

never have i ever cheated on my girlfriend/boyfriend with her/his best friend
*sips on a very tall glass
*everyone looks at you
*OH COME ON... ITS LIKE ONE OF THE 1ST 10 THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND!

never have i ever...
GO FUCK YOURSELFS THIS GAME IS CLEARLY RIGGED!
PEACE... I AM OUT! ASSHOLES!
Options:
"Appease Warscared "
"Restrain Warscared "
"Stay away from Warscared "

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
One thing I dislike is that many of Holly's hookups are just a pic or 2. It feels like entire scenes are missing / left to the imagination.

Robert, Clark & Mark: She fucks 3 guys but there aren't 10 pictures between them of the sex scenes.

It would be nice if Eva goes back at some point and has another scene with Holly telling her sex stories to Ivy / Lena. Then illustrates them in a flashback.

Reactions: Balsamic

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Works keep progressing between art and writing. I've been focusing more on the latter, and I'm moving into the final scenes of the episode. They will tie up some important branches that will finally define the relationships between several characters, and I'm hoping I can move the plot forward to a new status quo as different plotlines get resolved.
This time I don't have any insights to share, but I want to ask for your collaboration. In one of my previous posts you mentioned you'd like to see the gang play some sort of social game, and "Never have I ever" sounds like just the thing that can work mechanicaly and be fun in this chapter's context. I'm thinking on the best way to tackle it, and what kind of questions could the player and the cast ask, especially depending on the various permutations they can have based on their development.
I'd like to ask for your ideas, to find inspiration or outright use them during this scene. So, if you have any, please write them down on the comments!

Eva Kiss:
> Ask to some skilled writer for help - No, how dare are you!
> Ask the crowd of horny perverts on her Patreon - Yeah, it's a great idea, what can possibly go wrong?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
One thing I dislike is that many of Holly's hookups are just a pic or 2. It feels like entire scenes are missing / left to the imagination.

Robert, Clark & Mark: She fucks 3 guys but there aren't 10 pictures between them of the sex scenes.

It would be nice if Eva goes back at some point and has another scene with Holly telling her sex stories to Ivy / Lena. Then illustrates them in a flashback.
I disagree. Holly isn't, despite what people like to say, not a main character. There shouldn't be shifts to third party perspectives or added "magical" context through other means such as flashbacks.

Reactions: Blurpee69
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes