Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Bulbus

Dec 10, 2017
I was stuck on 87/88 episode 10. Last event was listed as hidden in stat menu event screen. Regular event screen (the question mark) was empty. Found it at last, 10:00 in eve's room, dialogue about hireing Helen at the cafe (more or less the same as 22:30 in eve's room on the same topic).

Hope this helps others with same issue.

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
I get an exception every time I try to send Eve a message.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To get around this (assuming you're files are not corrupt) is to go to:
/game/cache
Move all files except the text file out of there.

then you have to restart the episode or from the beginning.
This will rebuild all screens into cache.
Just a warning: All your previous saves will have the same problems.

The same thing helps when a certain picture is not on one of the rooms (assuming the code is fixed).

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
To get around this (assuming you're files are not corrupt) is to go to:
/game/cache
Move all files except the text file out of there.

then you have to restart the episode or from the beginning.
This will rebuild all screens into cache.
Just a warning: All your previous saves will have the same problems.

The same thing helps when a certain picture is not on one of the rooms (assuming the code is fixed).
Thanks, it seemed to work itself out.

Still on Episode 1 of this, got about 20 'events' to go, but doesn't really feel like I am getting anywhere, must be on what seems like day 300.

Grr, why doesn't anyone's stats ever change, the girls are still on 0/10 arousal and 10/10 shyness except Eve whose is 9/10.

Last edited:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021

Still on Episode 1 of this, got about 20 'events' to go, but doesn't really feel like I am getting anywhere, must be on what seems like day 300.

Grr, why doesn't anyone's stats ever change, the girls are still on 0/10 arousal and 10/10 shyness except Eve whose is 9/10.
That's the grind for ya, a mainstay of all of CeLaVie's games. Arousal doesn't start becoming a factor until episode 7 (you'll see a pie chart appear in the top center of the main screens, next to the girls' names), and when it does, you'll increase arousal (and keep it up there) by spending time with each of the girls.

I made a cheat menu mod that might help a little with the grind, especially once you start getting stuck (and events no longer seem to trigger at the times provided in the hints). My mod can also do a cheat that adds money, fills your study hours for the week, and tops out mood+arousal for all the girls, so you can focus on triggering the events.

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022

Gist of the game to progress

1. Keep the girls happy (favors for free, give money, send sms, clean their rooms) - Without happy faces you won't progress.
2. Take pictures where you can (again with happy faces or they will get mad) - To finance you buying clothes, camera etc. to give to the girls.
3. Upload the pictures to get money
4. Study, learn photography, learn yoga (and learn other stuff later on)

Save often and keep an eye on the "task list". Use the cog wheel in your room.

Ep 1-5 shouldn't take more than a 100 days if you just keep to the list.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gist of the game to progress

1. Keep the girls happy (favors for free, give money, send sms, clean their rooms) - Without happy faces you won't progress.
2. Take pictures where you can (again with happy faces or they will get mad) - To finance you buying clothes, camera etc. to give to the girls.
3. Upload the pictures to get money
4. Study, learn photography, learn yoga (and learn other stuff later on)

Save often and keep an eye on the "task list". Use the cog wheel in your room.

Ep 1-5 shouldn't take more than a 100 days if you just keep to the list.
Hmm, Photography skill is at 8/10, my Yoga skill is 6/10, it doesn't seem too hard to make the girls angry, they are always just one step away. Got just under $3k at the moment, give the girls $20 every time they are ask and only Lynn seems to like doing photoshoots, Eve I've managed to do a couple in the pool but can't seem to get Lina to do any.

Might just start from the beginning again, might have screwed something up somewhere.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes