motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I think not yet. I lost around 10% of my patrons due to the last update's leak, so I will leak it, on June 20th. :ROFLMAO:
Goodness!... Er... Harumph! Playing the "persecuted dev" card now? I never thought I would see the day! I'm just... Appalled! What? Can't you have oatmeal and toast for breakfast? Like the rest of us? Bran flakes and milk isn't good enough for you? Oh, TropecitaGames only likes steak and eggs for breakfast! ExcuuUUuuse me!

Here I was thinking you create for the love of art, the joy of pleasing others, a sense of responsibility to sate my addiction to the story! But, now the true colors come out! Carpetbagger, profiteer, parvenue, rapscallion!

I'm... I'm... Heartbroken!
crybaby.gif

*Bows head. Covers face with hands... Spreads fingers... Peaks out and says, "Did it work"?*

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Goodness!... Er... Harumph! Playing the "persecuted dev" card now? I never thought I would see the day! I'm just... Appalled! What? Can't you have oatmeal and toast for breakfast? Like the rest of us? Bran flakes and milk isn't good enough for you? Oh, TropecitaGames only likes steak and eggs for breakfast! ExcuuUUuuse me!

Here I was thinking you create for the love of art, the joy of pleasing others, a sense of responsibility to sate my addiction to the story! But, now the true colors come out! Carpetbagger, profiteer, parvenue, rapscallion!

I'm... I'm... Heartbroken!
View attachment 3697144

*Bows head. Covers face with hands... Spreads fingers... Peaks out and says, "Did it work"?*
1717331666651.gif

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Not to brag or want to make your waiting time more painful, but this is the first comment from a subscriber who played the update (besides the beta testers, who, more or less, coincide):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sir the wait till the 20th is long enough withput you being a tease.

4.10 star(s) 96 Votes