• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Sorry, maybe I missed something in the story. But did they have their first time before the game starts? Sounds like that from the dialouge in the first hour or maybe I missed something.
Lily's a succubus, and she had sex with MC by entering his dreams before they met IRL. The sex being a dream, the MC forgot and they never had sex IRL until you make it happen during the game.

The_Blur

Feb 2, 2019
Lily's a succubus, and she had sex with MC by entering his dreams before they met IRL. The sex being a dream, the MC forgot and they never had sex IRL until you make it happen during the game.
Ah okay thanks for the explanation.
Story is sometimes hard to follow. Feels like I missed stuff when they skip days for example.

gortfrey

Sep 2, 2019
The work route doesn't really make much sense. Your character mentions how you know something about her being a princess but that is something that only came up in the college route. I thought I was missing something so I went back and changed all my answers which brought me to the college route. The pacing of the game is really confusing. Will probably not spend any more time on the game again until full release where it hopefully is better. The art and voice acting seemed good.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
The work route doesn't really make much sense. Your character mentions how you know something about her being a princess but that is something that only came up in the college route. I thought I was missing something so I went back and changed all my answers which brought me to the college route. The pacing of the game is really confusing. Will probably not spend any more time on the game again until full release where it hopefully is better. The art and voice acting seemed good.
It was obviously cut up to make it seem like there are meaningful choices (ooh, do I take her to work or school???). I really don't think it benefits the game in the way the dev thinks it does.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes