• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] Share "Mushroom Trainer" - Looking for 2D Artist! Take a look at the design doc below

PokeGoji

Aug 31, 2022
Here is the full design doc:

WHAT IS MUSHROOM TRAINER?
Mushroom Trainer is planned to be a lewd Ren’Py visual novel that is a parody of Nintendo’s Super Mario Bros. series of video games. In it, players will be able to interact with three different characters, grow their relationship with them, and experience smut-filled scenes. It is planned to be financed via Patreon, making it clear that this is a parody and the team does not own any of the characters therein.

STORY SUMMARY
Starting as a lowly plumber in Brooklyn, NY, the player character is sucked through a warp-pipe to the magical world of Super Mario. More specifically, the Mushroom Kingdom! This is the Kingdom that many Toads call home, but it is also where three Princesses happen to live: Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, and Princess Rosalina. By fixing pipes and defeating Bowser’s goons around the Kingdom, the player will embark on a journey of love (and smut) with the three eligible bachelorettes!

KEY FEATURES
  • The ability to change the breast size of the Princesses using purchasable mushroom power-ups. There will be three levels of breast size: Small, Medium, and Large. Use a Mini Mushroom to decrease the size one level. Alternatively, use a Mega Mushroom to enlarge by one size!
  • Different costumes for each of the lovely ladies. Each Princess will be in their default dresses, but “Sporty” and “Speedy” clothing options will be available to purchase in the game’s general store. “Sporty” outfits will be based on the Princess’s look from Mario Sports titles while “Speedy” outfits will be based on their motorcycle attire in Mario Kart.
  • Multiple frames for the sex CGs, not just one static image. They will be animated/implemented in a similar manner to Four Elements Trainer (Mity).
  • Three Mini-Games used to break up the monotony of a standard Visual Novel.

LOOKING FOR...
Artist
- Able to work in a style similar to Four Elements Trainer/Mity
- Communicative and able to keep up with deadlines
Programmer
- Proficient in Ren’Py
- Willing to put in the work to make it shine

Want to submit yourself for consideration? Please message me (TheMarked_One) on Discord! My Discord is themarked_againwithit

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It looks like a very interesting game. You are very thorough. That's a good sign.
Sadly, I'm but a lowly proofreader. :sneaky: I don't foresee a need for my services. But I wish you much success, and I will keep an eye on your progress. :giggle:

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Interesting. I don't have much to say o add since I don't have any relevant skills but good luck m8. If you're going FE route I hope there's alot of romance involved (I didn't read the design doc).

Reactions: PokeGoji

Yaki-Taki

Sep 9, 2023
Hi, are you still looking for an artist/animator? I already sent you a friend request to discord ^^