• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
Don't really like the mage spells being called spirit, but the priest being called holy sounds better, and Maria buff is interesting gave her base skills of hide, and the passives avoid and search, making it viable to just get rid of Max without a replacement thief now I assume? Also gets Alert/Vigilant on lvl 15 now.

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
Bug fixes for Riselle/Maria unlock mod
Patch notes:
-Removing event characters are now possible without creating a new game.
-Fixed Max ctd when joining party at the end of intro to demo, when joining a full party, now is instead in the waiting room when party is full.

Download:
Mods are now updated for patch 2.07.

Patch 5: More captives mod
Patch 6: MC bard class mod
Patch 7: Riselle & Maria unlocked mod
Patch 8: All in one mod

Download:

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
Here reuploaded (allinone) of TempusAnon mods which I updated for myself for patch 207+en+tweaks. Reuploaded already uploaded earlier because restored change in monster.csv. This patch is working for me but the link of course is just a temporary version before original author will update his mods.
Btw redownload the new version of patch5, I fixed the changes that disabled the more captives and mc bard mods from your end.

TempusAnon

Feb 25, 2019
Strange, she joins at lv 18. I have her at lv21 and i think she only got regenrate at lv20 or 19.
Is it possbile to make her learn thunderbust, firestorm and the ice equivalent at very least and maybe a support spell like slow or something (charm tends to miss most of the time)?
Maybe at once she reaches an very high lv letting her learn inferno or very powerful spells?
Or at very least making a mod to restore her "supposed natural spells"?

I am very curious also.
What spells can Linus (the fat guy) learn?

If i rememeber he joins at lv 12 (which was much lower compared to the previous build).
He started being weaker compared to previous build, but due his great spells, and low level start he became much better than Sandra; whose had a very very small buff comapred to version 1.26.
I have him at lv16, he has spark, mega venom, acid shower, erase magic.
Would you prefer me to add on the spells that she is supposed to get and keep her starting level or lower her level entirely so she gets it naturally?

Last edited:

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Btw redownload the new version of patch5, I fixed the changes that disabled the more captives and mc bard mods from your end.
I see the changes I not noticed while merging. Do you using some editor for csv files? Because I see csv files there is not only changes but also added many quotes missing in original files and it is much harder to notice actual changes in files in time of files check. Actually merging changes for csv files is most hard thing especially if data order was changed like items descriptions was sorted or kind of. In other parts there git can enable\disable things itself and I already encountered that there was appeared old changes in files which I even not able to find in history but anyway I did not find more simple variant of version control than git.

Testing another party size modification locally where I just had a wish to have more different races and jobs in the party but I have doubts about if it even need for public because extra mercenaries maybe already enough. Of course it is just a demo. It is already look like an army and maybe need to increase enemies count for it.:cry:
2024-05-20_100635.png

Last edited: