• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for some games

EmilyHeat

Aug 8, 2018
Im looking for some good Gender Bender/Body Swap games (preferably not RPG Maker)

Mainly looking for any games where you can become your sister and sleep with her boyfriend or become your mother but anything gender bender related would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Cumknuckles

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Just in case you aren't aware of it tfgames site has a category for body swap

I don't really remember playing anything with a body swap but for gender bender games I enjoyed X-Change and been meaning to play it's sequels(X-Change 2, X-Change 3, Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative).
Other than that there are bunch of nice sissy/feminization games like Secretary, Making of a Slut, Crossdressing in Camelot, Perverted Education and The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment but dunno if you'd consider them gender bender.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Im looking for some good Gender Bender/Body Swap games (preferably not RPG Maker)

Mainly looking for any games where you can become your sister and sleep with her boyfriend or become your mother but anything gender bender related would be much appreciated.
Will be happy if you give chance to my game.