• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
So, I remember playing this a while back, since then my shittertop stopped really working so I'm on a different computer and was hoping somebody could help me out a bit. I remember finding a bunch of race mods for the game as well as stuff that added new spells, weapons and whatnot. I remember some of them had options for dbz races, but I can't find those mods anything right now. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Nov 7, 2020
So, I remember playing this a while back, since then my shittertop stopped really working so I'm on a different computer and was hoping somebody could help me out a bit. I remember finding a bunch of race mods for the game as well as stuff that added new spells, weapons and whatnot. I remember some of them had options for dbz races, but I can't find those mods anything right now. Could somebody point me in the right direction?
The vast majority of the mods are buried in the game's Discord.
Your best bet is to use Discord's search feature and hope you find it.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Cool, it is my turn to post that there has been another delay!
View attachment 3648751
I cannot wait for the progress report post to be pushed back too.
Seriously woman, get a fucking dev team already LOL
Like seriously Inno, WTF is wrong with you? You CONSTANTLY get stressed out yet you refuse to form a team. I SEVERELY doubt she wouldn't be able to find people in the community willing to join.

DarthSion98

Formerly 'BlackDragon98'
May 31, 2020
Like seriously Inno, WTF is wrong with you? You CONSTANTLY get stressed out yet you refuse to form a team. I SEVERELY doubt she wouldn't be able to find people in the community willing to join.
Many have offered to help and some of the content is already being done by others. At this point its pretty much deliberate. Just like that female agent game.

Reactions: Arkus86

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
honestly, i think she burned out and lost interest in developing game, so it is up to community to develop game.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The difference is if she does that she has to share the money she "earn".
If she wanted she would have a dev team long ago.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
honestly, i think she burned out and lost interest in developing game, so it is up to community to develop game.
I'm sure if they could get the newest version of the spaghetti coded game uncompiled, people would have done so probably by now. If the code wasn't garbage, I'm sure a skilled coder use the game as a pretty good base. He'll, if modders could make custom area's? Inno wouldn't even be needed. I've been wanting my warhammer 40K map forever now lol

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The difference is if she does that she has to share the money she "earn".
If she wanted she would have a dev team long ago.
The flip side is, if she had a team there would be more frequent updates with real content; which would in turn entice more people to support them on Subscribestar earning her even more money.

Reactions: devil999LEXX

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The flip side is, if she had a team there would be more frequent updates with real content; which would in turn entice more people to support them on Subscribestar earning her even more money.
More than 5500$ she earns now? That's quite hard to achieve when you have a team of devs to pay.
Don't get me wrong. I think building a team is the best option for the game and all the players who want to see this game finished.
But probably is not the best option for the dev, since she could have a team to develop this game... and it's not like this game has been out for a few months... is almost 7 years.
But as I said before, if she still earn this amount of money with her way to handle this game it means simply that her subscribers are fine with it... and are willing to pay for it.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
More than 5500$ she earns now? That's quite hard to achieve when you have a team of devs to pay.
Don't get me wrong. I think building a team is the best option for the game and all the players who want to see this game finished.
But probably is not the best option for the dev, since she could have a team to develop this game... and it's not like this game has been out for a few months... is almost 7 years.
But as I said before, if she still earn this amount of money with her way to handle this game it means simply that her subscribers are fine with it... and are willing to pay for it.
It all depends on the size of the team and the quality of the updates. You're right in saying Inno could end up with a smaller income, but on the other hand with the right team they could end up pulling in three to five times what she makes now. Either way it's a moot point. Inno has said she's not going the team route, supposedly because she wants to keep her vision for the game pure, or something like that.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
jup, why to lower you income, when you get 100% for doing basicaly nothing. im surprised that ppl still pay her so much money for so little work from her.
especialy when around 80% of new things in new versions are done by modders/contributors.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
jup, why to lower you income, when you get 100% for doing basicaly nothing. im surprised that ppl still pay her so much money for so little work from her.
especialy when around 80% of new things in new versions are done by modders/contributors.
I think a big part of why she has so much support is due to the 'sunk cost fallacy'. Her supporters tell themselves that they've already paid x amount so they might as well keep going.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
It all depends on the size of the team and the quality of the updates. You're right in saying Inno could end up with a smaller income, but on the other hand with the right team they could end up pulling in three to five times what she makes now. Either way it's a moot point. Inno has said she's not going the team route, supposedly because she wants to keep her vision for the game pure, or something like that.
Do most people even play the vanilla game? After finding mods, I find it impossible to play vanilla when mods can add all the races and items I want. Still salty how you can plow a dam horse morph or a dragon but for some reason, having a dam elf race is considered a no no lol

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes