Mod RPGM Completed Izumi's Mansion [1.01]

charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018
Thinking about it I would actually love to do the following modding matrix for completeness:

YuukaIzumiNatsuki
Yuka: Scattered Shards of the YokaiXIzumi: Scattered Shards of the YokaiNatsuki: Scattered Shards of the Yokai
The Wreck of the Spaceship TodorokiThe Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki with YuukaXThe Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki with Natsuki
Yuuka's MansionXIzumi's Mansion (finished)Natsuki's Mansion
Tanned Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 ShrinesWhite Girl Yuuka: Impregnaria Village and the 5 ShrinesWhite Girl Izumi: Impregnaria Village and the 5 ShrinesX

But unfortunately I realized from this mod that it takes a lot of time. Just out of curosity and because I am new to modding here how are other modders managing their time and motivation? Are most of them taking donations from Patreon or are they mostly providing their work for free? How about the actual players? Is somebody interested in that? Are there any resources/tutorials on how to become a modder? Let me know community. Thanks!

PS: Which of the above mods are you more interested? :)

Reactions: SNEK ETERR

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Thinking about it I would actually love to do the following modding matrix for completeness:

YuukaIzumiNatsuki
Yuka: Scattered Shards of the YokaiXIzumi: Scattered Shards of the YokaiNatsuki: Scattered Shards of the Yokai
The Wreck of the Spaceship TodorokiThe Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki with YuukaXThe Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki with Natsuki
Yuuka's MansionXIzumi's Mansion (finished)Natsuki's Mansion
Tanned Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 ShrinesWhite Girl Yuuka: Impregnaria Village and the 5 ShrinesWhite Girl Izumi: Impregnaria Village and the 5 ShrinesX

But unfortunately I realized from this mod that it takes a lot of time. Just out of curosity and because I am new to modding here how are other modders managing their time and motivation? Are most of them taking donations from Patreon or are they mostly providing their work for free? How about the actual players? Is somebody interested in that? Are there any resources/tutorials on how to become a modder? Let me know community. Thanks!

PS: Which of the above mods are you more interested? :)
id love to see natsuki in tight space suit but man all of them is intresting !!