• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Drogorius

Nov 12, 2021
And some dudes. Only the gross old guy is my original, the other two (much better creations) were stolen from one of the regular sites... not sure where exactly, but credit isn't mine anyway - regardless I know how hard it is to make a decent looking whitish dude so this is just something for those struggling:

HS2ChaM_20230409151233045.png 04b2f1205f75e1c535896dfce1c7471d21aec808.png Jason-V1.png

Reactions: Kaseijin

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
yeah, I have that. I wanted the little window at the bottom right, that had
"Plugin Settings: then the check boxes for save names with translations etc." because the Measurements mod wont work without the show height measure bar enabled. and mine's vanished and i cant find the hotkey to enable it.
try using the previous version of measurement. It works way better for me. You don't need to be in any particular pose and you def don't need to enable the height bar enabled.

Reactions: turbojoe

robinzhou2019

May 18, 2024

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I found it
View attachment 3649304
Ctrl + E to export character
This one is actually pretty good for extracting characters. The issue with ctrl+E is that it extracts ALL the characters in a scene card and they all show up as blank cards you have to edit in maker.
Use this instead: draganddrop.studio2maker
You open maker, then drag a scene card onto it and it gives you a menu with each characters name in the scene. You select it and it will open that character ready to save or edit in maker. Much easier when for example you only want one character or you don't care about the male characters.

Reactions: turbojoe

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Has anyone made Rebecca Chambers RPD Outfit?
Someone did make her tactical gear for , but refused to share so not sure about any other conversions. However, her RPD basketball outfit is pretty green:
Rebecca.Chambers.jpg 1716136260623.png
FYI: The HS2 character is made from Cunihinx's hair and Darkruler's Rebecca head mod.

and this is the BB Outfit card in case you guys want it also.
HS2CoordeF_20240519113648896.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkLegionaireXIV

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Do you know where to get any of those cards? even just 1? they look amazing
This one is actually pretty good for extracting characters. The issue with ctrl+E is that it extracts ALL the characters in a scene card and they all show up as blank cards you have to edit in maker.
Use this instead: draganddrop.studio2maker
You open maker, then drag a scene card onto it and it gives you a menu with each characters name in the scene. You select it and it will open that character ready to save or edit in maker. Much easier when for example you only want one character or you don't care about the male characters.
Here is another one in case D&D doesnt work. . It works like a charm to pull specific models from scenes.
studioextract.png
Here is the bikini scene...
2023_1107_1304_44_278.png
And attached are the freshly extracted cards... works like a charm. :)
1716137365377.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes