• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
strange. 1.4.4.0 and 1.4.5.0 is little bit changed. (config file location, load with hidden)
my torrent client says that download will be taken 3~4 days. there is 1 seeder.

edit. i found at F95. Yui(Knot) - The Forgotten Girl [v1.4f] [Polymation Games]
there are modded Assembly-CSharp.dll

edit. above dll files's uncensor function is not stable. use plugin or edit assets.
I tested uncen plugin v1.4.5.0. it works.
I played that game. oh.. it's so sweet story.
You can download ver 1.3.0 on Kimochi, but it still cencored

Are you using uncen plugin v1.4.5.0 on 1.3 or 1.4f ?

Sadly i can't use that modded Assembly-CSharp.dll in ver 1.3.0 because it use different version of Unity, and ver 1.4f is kinda "remade" version (Different Architecture). ver 1.3 still using x86 and Mono while ver 1.4 using x64 and doesn't use mono.

Ikr, this game is really have sweet story which is why I insist on playing it. However, I encountered a very annoying bug that made me decide to stop playing the 1.4 version and instead play the 1.3 version, which still doesn't have English language support. And it seems that Auto Translate also doesn't work in the 1.3 version

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
You can download ver 1.3.0 on Kimochi, but it still cencored

Are you using uncen plugin v1.4.5.0 on 1.3 or 1.4f ?

Sadly i can't use that modded Assembly-CSharp.dll in ver 1.3.0 because it use different version of Unity, and ver 1.4f is kinda "remade" version (Different Architecture). ver 1.3 still using x86 and Mono while ver 1.4 using x64 and doesn't use mono.

Ikr, this game is really have sweet story which is why I insist on playing it. However, I encountered a very annoying bug that made me decide to stop playing the 1.4 version and instead play the 1.3 version, which still doesn't have English language support. And it seems that Auto Translate also doesn't work in the 1.3 version
1.ff is x64 and mono type. 1.4f's OP download link( ) is not slow.
I will try download 1.3 and test. you may can use MTL plugin. (you was edit BepInEx.cfg. now you can use MTL plugin)

edit. one more thing to do. edit AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file as below.
DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=True
... hmm look like issue on show next text. game is all most same as 1.4f.

edit2. I checked that 1.4.5.0 is not works on 1.3.0. i changed that load plugin as hidden. maybe it's not works on old unity.
use old MTL( ). it's like as my plugin. missing method occurs error. it's breaks the game.

edit3. I checked game 1.3.0. it has just original story. no after story. play after story at 1.4.0. you will be satisfired. 1.3.0 has after story too,. when I cleared game, the menu was not appeared.
1.4.0's color of bath water is black. hmm..

Last edited:

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
1.ff is x64 and mono type. 1.4f's OP download link( ) is not slow.
I will try download 1.3 and test. you may can use MTL plugin. (you was edit BepInEx.cfg. now you can use MTL plugin)

edit. one more thing to do. edit AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file as below.
DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=True
... hmm look like issue on show next text. game is all most same as 1.4f.

edit2. I checked that 1.4.5.0 is not works on 1.3.0. i changed that load plugin as hidden. maybe it's not works on old unity.
use old MTL( ). it's like as my plugin. missing method occurs error. it's breaks the game.

edit3. I checked game 1.3.0. it has just original story. no after story. play after story at 1.4.0. you will be satisfired.
1.4.0's color of bath water is black. hmm..
I really want to play the 1.4 version,
but how do I fix this issue?

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
I have no problem with that. is that all movies has same issue ?
My guess is that it might have something to do with the refresh rate of the monitor. (120 fps ?)

Yeah, all movies have the same issue in 1.4.

But strangely, I don't have any issues in 1.3.

I tried to lower the refresh rate to 60, but the problem still occurs. I tried to change the DirectX version of the game to DX12, but it's still the same

and i got don't know what is this when i resize the window

1716027334153.png

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yeah, all movies have the same issue in 1.4.

But strangely, I don't have any issues in 1.3.

I tried to lower the refresh rate to 60, but the problem still occurs. I tried to change the DirectX version of the game to DX12, but it's still the same

and i got don't know what is this when i resize the window

View attachment 3646164
may be you're using ultra wide monitor or dual monitor.
check
can you set force FPS of monitor ? to 30 or 60. I don't know if it will work or not.

nishino5566

Apr 8, 2022
Hello everyone , sorry post again is it possible to remove the censorship from this game?
i use DumbRendererDemosaic but won't work.

THANKs

eyerace1234

Feb 16, 2024
I tried to remove the mosaic in the game " ”, but it didn't work.
I would like to play in Japanese, so I would like to play without using the English translations that are in other threads.

I tried removing the mosaic using "BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0" and "DumbRendererDemosaic_v1.4.5.0", and although I was able to create a mod generation file when the game started, putting "DumbRendererDemosaic.dll" in the "plugins folder" did not work.

Can you tell me the cause and solution?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I tried to remove the mosaic in the game " ”, but it didn't work.
I would like to play in Japanese, so I would like to play without using the English translations that are in other threads.

I tried removing the mosaic using "BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0" and "DumbRendererDemosaic_v1.4.5.0", and although I was able to create a mod generation file when the game started, putting "DumbRendererDemosaic.dll" in the "plugins folder" did not work.

Can you tell me the cause and solution?
I download that game from . it's uncensored already. if want to use BepInEX. edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg as below
Type = MonoBehaviour

eyerace1234

Feb 16, 2024
I download that game from . it's uncensored already. if want to use BepInEX. edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg as below
Type = MonoBehaviour
thank you for your reply.
Editing the "BepInEx.cfg" file did not improve the problem.

Since I don't have VR equipment, I wanted to play the regular version in Japanese.

If mosaic removal is successful, "DumbRendererDemosaic.ini" is automatically generated in addition to the "DumbRendererDemosaic.dll" file, but it is not created either.