• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

typz.prv

Dec 14, 2021
could somebody tell me a step by step guide on how to download this? the part 2 and 3 have no files in them, but still are 5 gbs

Sabi20

Formerly 'Sabitzer12'
Feb 10, 2020
If it were me I would try to turn environmental on. Seems only fitting that would render an environment such as a sky.
nah It doesn't do anything, but I've noticed that this problem happens when Graphicsmod or DHH are enabled, vanilla lightning sucks so I will try a reinstall

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
nah It doesn't do anything, but I've noticed that this problem happens when Graphicsmod or DHH are enabled, vanilla lightning sucks so I will try a reinstall
I'm not sure I follow. Why are you going to re-download it and not just disable the graphics mod to see if it's the problem? I mean, you can if you want I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
could somebody tell me a step by step guide on how to download this? the part 2 and 3 have no files in them, but still are 5 gbs
They all have something in them. But it's just like every other zipped file. Make sure you have all the parts and extract the first one and the others will follow. Since you said it was 5 GB I assume you are downloading the steam version so you need three parts total.

Reactions: turbojoe

OBiggerIsBetterO

Feb 1, 2023
I wouldn't bother with the downloads, just torrent
Spent about 2 days only for every single attempt to be frustratingly met with corrupted files and a game that didn't work. With MANY attempts. Tried downloading from every source available here, including
Tried downloading the one Zip, in parts, re-downloading parts, etc. Again, from every source

Just torrent from their link (magnet from ) & save ya self the headache :HideThePain:

Didn't find any viruses (Scanned files, will deep scan PC later), no corrupted files on unzip (Using 7zip) & booted up fine (after following the instructions)

Sabi20

Formerly 'Sabitzer12'
Feb 10, 2020
I'm not sure I follow. Why are you going to re-download it and not just disable the graphics mod to see if it's the problem? I mean, you can if you want I guess.
I already did that, I though it was obvious when I said it only happen with graphic mods enabled. I just don't want to play without graphicmods on, base game looks too dark

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes