• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Question: I have some new gps, some are unfinished. Should i post them? Or no interest?
You and I often have a lot of overlapping tastes, and I'd be very glad to have ones you start to finish for myself. I imagine others who like smaller packs would be happy too.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Here is an Australian MILF who specializes in squirting, DP and anal.

I put this together during my vacation since it rained EVERY SINGLE DAMNED DAY!

I apologize for the size of the pack. It only has 160 videos but I tested a new app for chopping up the files and everything came out 3x larger that the other app I use. I will try to investigate why.

(Link goes to FreeOnes for those who don't know who she is)
portrait25.png
(3.68 GB)

blackfaq

Aug 9, 2020
Why did you torrent your packs?
because it easier to update them, you also can see all content and pack sizes, and you can choose what to download individually without any additional links and archives

it's pain in the ass to navigate them all so i rather share entire folder

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
because it easier to update them, you also can see all content and pack sizes, and you can choose what to download individually without any additional links and archives

OK but the torrent makes it a pain in the ass to actually download it tho. Like nobody is ever seeding half of those.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
OK but the torrent makes it a pain in the ass to actually download it tho. Like nobody is ever seeding half of those.
Torrent as a download type is not bad if there is a sit.

But usually the creator of the distribution is enough if he has good Internet traffic. It is clear that cloud servers are more convenient for users who want to download here and now.
But there is a problem for both users and those who store files there, this is a limitation on downloading or storing files on this server.

Therefore, torrent is probably the best option for those who do not want to spend money on the cloud.

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Torrent as a download type is not bad if there is a sit.

But usually the creator of the distribution is enough if he has good Internet traffic. It is clear that cloud servers are more convenient for users who want to download here and now.
But there is a problem for both users and those who store files there, this is a limitation on downloading or storing files on this server.

Therefore, torrent is probably the best option for those who do not want to spend money on the cloud.
You don't need to spend money on the cloud

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018

You aren't uploaded them if you are torrent

Torrent can be dangerous too

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
It looks like BlackFaq currently has about 80GB of content on their torrent. You can have 20GB of space on Mega for free, so that would be about a fourth of BlackFaq's current content available to people instantly (if they haven't hit their Mega quota) without needing to wait for a seed.

The thing that worries me about torrents is that it kinda seems like a guarantee that they won't be seeded eventually, which means the public loses everything, and that's obviously worse than the 3/4ths of content that would be lost if someone like BlackFaq switched to just uploading 20GB on the free account and not sharing the rest of their stuff at all.

What I don't know about Mega is if it automatically takes stuff in free accounts offline due to inactivity (if you haven't logged into your account for a year or whatever, then all your stuff is deleted from the server and other people can't get it anymore). This seems like it would be a smart decision, because otherwise the amount of space that's taken up on the servers will always be on an upward progression, which means costs will also be constantly increasing. So either the inactive free stuff gets deleted after a while, or Mega just goes out of business because they can't handle the costs of all the bloat.

That's just me thinking out loud, I'd say the bottom line is that there isn't any one clean and simple solution. I think the best way for data to be preserved is always for it to be in at least two different places. If four users each had 1/4th of BlackFaq's material on a free Mega account, while also seeding the torrent (or also hosting it on a Google Drive, etc.), then everyone would have two good options to get those packs. But ultimately, the reason why I think of torrents being inevitably doomed for a game like this is because there just aren't enough people who care about the game to take on something like that. And there are even fewer people who care about any individual girlpack, since tastes are so different between users.

Reactions: Feyschek

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
It looks like BlackFaq currently has about 80GB of content on their torrent. You can have 20GB of space on Mega for free, so that would be about a fourth of BlackFaq's current content available to people instantly (if they haven't hit their Mega quota) without needing to wait for a seed.

The thing that worries me about torrents is that it kinda seems like a guarantee that they won't be seeded eventually, which means the public loses everything, and that's obviously worse than the 3/4ths of content that would be lost if someone like BlackFaq switched to just uploading 20GB on the free account and not sharing the rest of their stuff at all.

What I don't know about Mega is if it automatically takes stuff in free accounts offline due to inactivity (if you haven't logged into your account for a year or whatever, then all your stuff is deleted from the server and other people can't get it anymore). This seems like it would be a smart decision, because otherwise the amount of space that's taken up on the servers will always be on an upward progression, which means costs will also be constantly increasing. So either the inactive free stuff gets deleted after a while, or Mega just goes out of business because they can't handle the costs of all the bloat.

That's just me thinking out loud, I'd say the bottom line is that there isn't any one clean and simple solution. I think the best way for data to be preserved is always for it to be in at least two different places. If four users each had 1/4th of BlackFaq's material on a free Mega account, while also seeding the torrent (or also hosting it on a Google Drive, etc.), then everyone would have two good options to get those packs. But ultimately, the reason why I think of torrents being inevitably doomed for a game like this is because there just aren't enough people who care about the game to take on something like that. And there are even fewer people who care about any individual girlpack, since tastes are so different between users.
Well he doesn't need to keep the files uploaded if he has done new one as he can reloaded up at the later time if someone wanted them

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
How many people on here using torrent to get the files?

Very little people I'm guess
Well, I don't even know, for example, where I downloaded the content for my kits, I did it from a Russian torrent.
I met a lot of foreigners there who also sat there and downloaded content and distributed it, so it's more a matter of taste.

Yeah, I think that MEGA is by far the favorite solution for almost everyone.
For users who download, yes, any cloud is convenient, because you don't have to wait for a person to come and start distributing a file to a torrent.

qwertzasdfyx

Mar 1, 2019
portrait_small.png portrait50.png

Francine Dee pack.

WARNING: No hardcore scenes! There exist like 2 hardcore scenes of her with lackluster sex and blowjob and that's it. So I decided to make a girlpack without them. Instead she is supposed to be a starter or early game pick up focusing on dancing and posing exclusively.

Reactions: Feyschek and jggold
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes