• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
finally this game has been translated

does someone has a compressed version of it?
if so could the be posted here?

Gfoxx2

Jan 2, 2018
One question; what the fuck kinda name is "Bethly"? It sounds like the surname of a British bureaucrat from 1965.

axelman5

Dec 17, 2020
Am I the only one who can't find how to save? I've hit every key on my keyboard, and no save menu has opened. It's the only VN that's ever done this to me.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Can we just talk about this game's length? 70 hours? While the length is typically pretty unreliable on VNDB even if we say that is 100% completion that is still 14 hours per route. So, about 11-12 hours of story and 2-3 hours of the shit people actually care about. Which means someone at ToneWorks paid dozens of people to sit down and write, animate, and code 11-12 hours of fluff text. Think about that, 12 hours, half a day; and that is one route, out of a total of five.

Who is that even for? Who looks at an Adults Only rated game and thinks "man, I think I'll grab this 18+ game because I want a good story."

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
Can we just talk about this game's length? 70 hours? While the length is typically pretty unreliable on VNDB even if we say that is 100% completion that is still 14 hours per route. So, about 11-12 hours of story and 2-3 hours of the shit people actually care about. Which means someone at ToneWorks paid dozens of people to sit down and write, animate, and code 11-12 hours of fluff text. Think about that, 12 hours, half a day; and that is one route, out of a total of five.

Who is that even for? Who looks at an Adults Only rated game and thinks "man, I think I'll grab this 18+ game because I want a good story."
ToneWorks is pretty much Slice of Life VN, so you either play one of their game and hate it and will never play any of their other games because their all the same. Or you're like me and like the SoL genre and this VN is a goddamn gem.

Reactions: kirto12
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote