• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games that have female protangnist with guro content.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
I am looking for games which have a female lead and guro content similar to Graveyard Executioner.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
We had a thread full of such games, it got guro'd by the mods. Look up "Demonophobia", "Kwarurariru" and "Another Dimension".

Reactions: Serena

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
We had a thread full of such games, it got guro'd by the mods. Look up "Demonophobia", "Kwarurariru" and "Another Dimension".
Thanks a lot, I saw that thread but couldn't really well see it cuz it was nuked or something, thanks once again.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Check out Sinisistar
I had downloaded this game never got the chance to play it, apparently it also got animated, so there is a hentai, and it was super funny reading the comments on the site, it was clear that the hentai was an adaptation of a game.

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
I had downloaded this game never got the chance to play it, apparently it also got animated, so there is a hentai, and it was super funny reading the comments on the site, it was clear that the hentai was an adaptation of a game.
There's also Sinistar 2 which I was very happy to see. You've also got Whisperer, pretty nice. Nyctophobia 2, personally, I didn't like it, you might. I have another suggestion, but it's not a side scroller, so it might not be what you're looking for, but it's a female lead and there's gore, here.

Reactions: Serena