• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Yeah well it used to be free access for everyone (as in you don't have to be subbed in order to join/gain access as a new member) until a bunch of no-lifers "raided" it by spamming links and shit. So I can't really blame Cari and his mods for tightening access and making sure things are clean and peaceful. :whistle:
I don't know, it seems to me that the limit is enough where you need 10 minutes to be subscribed to the server in order to be able to write there. It seems to me that this is sufficient protection.
The rest is just pulling money :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't know, it seems to me that the limit is enough where you need 10 minutes to be subscribed to the server in order to be able to write there. It seems to me that this is sufficient protection.
The rest is just pulling money :)
Considering how patrons and mods who witnessed the raids talk about it nowadays I'm not so sure they're keen on going back to the old system.

Hell, even Cari doesn't seem to want to if his past and present statements on the matter are any indication.

Screenshot_20240519_205153_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_200213_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_195523_Discord.jpg

"Where's Annie?"

"You see that jizz jellyfish moving around the room and leaving a trail?"
Bold of you to assume she'll be able to even stand if Orion goes full ham on her just like he did with Penny. :BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut
4.80 star(s) 886 Votes