• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Frankly, I would prefer the option of Ava being infected by some unique mutated strain (which could be justified by the monster attacking her clearly being different from the usual zombies), which allows her to hold onto sanity much more than usual, and go from there.
Many options with that groundwork laid. Maybe she can turn the zombies back to normal, maybe she can more directly influence the transformation wrought upon her, or some other more interesting direction.

I'd hate for it to become another MKS Bloodlines kinda thing where we jump from story to story that all lead to the same, ultimately miserable outcome.
Ohhh, directly influence the transformation wrought upon her is a cool concept but sounds a little tricky to make it work.

Especially because in most zombie games or movies, there's no coming back pretty much from being transformed unless you find an antidote or vaccine that can help out with that, if your zombie progression so to speak isn't too advanced, they can get saved. Once they are turned, there's no other way to bring them back.

But then again, we pretty much have no information of how the contagion even works. The only thing we know is that it works through fluids, the more fluids someone gets to be in contact with, the more it takes effect.

And in the case of Ava, it might be a little different because not only did she get a pretty high dose of the stuff, it was also from the first mutated contagion we get introduced to. There's the possibility that the fluids of said contagion has different effects than those in normal ones, hell, maybe every unique contagion's fluids can have different properties as this pharma business Sophia works for might've done experiments on different drugs to try and enhance different stuff or test stuff.

Lot's of theories or cool ideas, we shall see where this goes hehe, I'm very interested.

It's also pretty interesting how WeLoveMonsters used the fact that during an orgasm you clench up to sort of reject the congation, which is likely what has saved her from an otherwise guaranteed zombification

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ohhh, directly influence the transformation wrought upon her is a cool concept but sounds a little tricky to make it work.

Especially because in most zombie games or movies, there's no coming back pretty much from being transformed unless you find an antidote or vaccine that can help out with that, if your zombie progression so to speak isn't too advanced, they can get saved. Once they are turned, there's no other way to bring them back.

But then again, we pretty much have no information of how the contagion even works. The only thing we know is that it works through fluids, the more fluids someone gets to be in contact with, the more it takes effect.

And in the case of Ava, it might be a little different because not only did she get a pretty high dose of the stuff, it was also from the first mutated contagion we get introduced to. There's the possibility that the fluids of said contagion has different effects than those in normal ones, hell, maybe every unique contagion's fluids can have different properties as this pharma business Sophia works for might've done experiments on different drugs to try and enhance different stuff or test stuff.

Lot's of theories or cool ideas, we shall see where this goes hehe, I'm very interested.

It's also pretty interesting how WeLoveMonsters used the fact that during an orgasm you clench up to sort of reject the congation, which is likely what has saved her from an otherwise guaranteed zombification
Most zombie games or movies are not particularly creative/good to begin with, so I'd not consider them too highly. If you really want to, you can write in an antidote at the end of the story anyway, and it's probably a good idea if you want to have a "good ending", but in the meantime, taking liberties with how it could work makes for a more interesting story.
And yeah, given how little exposition we have yet, many options are on the table.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
So Ava is assumed to be "infected" but how it will play out, nobody knows as of now but... given the inspirations and influences the game comes from, I see a few outcomes:

1. Considering the infected that Ava was fucked by was different and died immediately, she could potentially be immune or have some sort of unique genetic trait that makes the virus slower or cease to function. So we could either get the plot of that she's the key/cure for humanity or not. However, probable side effects as the story plays out is that she's gonna be.... HORNY af which is gonna be both funny and hot xD

2. This is a bit of a stretch but Ava sounds very similar to another person called Aya, the main character from a game called Parasite Eve which was influenced by Resident Evil. Why does that matter? well in that game, there's also a "zombie" outbreak which is caused by Eve (the creator of the outbreak of parasites and the main antagonist). Now in that story, Eve eventually gets pregnant and gives birth to the perfect parasite iirc. So... if the creators took any inspiration from that, maybe Ava in Contagion Crisis, got knocked up with some special zombie or something and might give birth to the antagonist. Or hell, throw a curve ball, she might even become the antagonist.

3. or you know, she just dies in the next update xD and turns into some fucking necromorph abomination lmao.

On another note, this is still early in development but I'd suggest you make a harem route or something? Idk how but it would work given we just have two characters but just suggesting it since it would be different from the usual and typical female protagonist games where either the Fem MC becomes a slut due to sexual corruption or something or becomes a slave to one of the male characters. Just throwing that idea out there for something fresh and different yk. Not a lot of games where a FEM MC builds a harem xD.

Lastly, who's the "MC" of the game, is it Sarah or Ava? or are we getting the RE treatment and its both later down the line?

Also, I still love the title of the game.

Keep up the good work devs.

• Love
Reactions: WeLoveMonsters

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So Ava is assumed to be "infected" but how it will play out, nobody knows as of now but... given the inspirations and influences the game comes from, I see a few outcomes:

1. Considering the infected that Ava was fucked by was different and died immediately, she could potentially be immune or have some sort of unique genetic trait that makes the virus slower or cease to function. So we could either get the plot of that she's the key/cure for humanity or not. However, probable side effects as the story plays out is that she's gonna be.... HORNY af which is gonna be both funny and hot xD

2. This is a bit of a stretch but Ava sounds very similar to another person called Aya, the main character from a game called Parasite Eve which was influenced by Resident Evil. Why does that matter? well in that game, there's also a "zombie" outbreak which is caused by Eve (the creator of the outbreak of parasites and the main antagonist). Now in that story, Eve eventually gets pregnant and gives birth to the perfect parasite iirc. So... if the creators took any inspiration from that, maybe Ava in Contagion Crisis, got knocked up with some special zombie or something and might give birth to the antagonist. Or hell, throw a curve ball, she might even become the antagonist.

3. or you know, she just dies in the next update xD and turns into some fucking necromorph abomination lmao.

On another note, this is still early in development but I'd suggest you make a harem route or something? Idk how but it would work given we just have two characters but just suggesting it since it would be different from the usual and typical female protagonist games where either the Fem MC becomes a slut due to sexual corruption or something or becomes a slave to one of the male characters. Just throwing that idea out there for something fresh and different yk. Not a lot of games where a FEM MC builds a harem xD.

Lastly, who's the "MC" of the game, is it Sarah or Ava? or are we getting the RE treatment and its both later down the line?

The first one could be an interesting idea to play with, try and hold out the urge to masturbate.. though how long will she be able to last for? Or give in and probably accelerate her transformation?

Ava being an antagonist would be an interesting plot twist, as thus far we know from the bits of story we have that she's highly reliant on her sister for pretty much everything. I honestly do not see her as going full antagonist out of the blue

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Updated game to v.2.2.
  • Updated build to bring parity with the web version released on various sites (The web version is heavily compressed and it's not our recommended way to play but wanted to give additional options to people)
  • Added: Some additional transitions to select scenes for a smoother experience.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018

I would highly appreciate option 1, but with more interesting details. Because being immune, or the cure, or whatever, is a good eventual direction to take it in, but for more fun implications in the meantime, being able to do other weird things with the virus aside from it making her horny would be the way to go.

Agree on the "harem" note too. The two common options that you describe get tiring to witness after long enough, and it wouldn't fit the story here anyway.

Reactions: bluewolfzer

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Ok, this one definitely has some of the best renders and animations I have seen here, really amazing. The story is really is a typical zombie apocalypse one, nothing new, and I really don't dig futa but yeah, it's really nice! Hope it get new updates soon, good luck to the dev!

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes