• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Broken SubscribeStar Page?

May 6, 2024
Hello,

To folks who have SS , I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem..
I noticed my pinned public post was moved to a $5 tier I have, when it was initially a public post..
I also noticed that when I log out and view my profile, the blurred or "locked" posts no longer appear, just my tiers and welcome banner
So the page kinda looks like a ghost town now
I viewed other creators and its like 50-50 out there. Some have it, some don't.
Is this normal?
I emailed SS already but they don't seem to be as responsive as they were before..
I just want to know what it means :<
I also checked out other places like the SS subreddit but I didn't find anything relevant to my concern

Any ideas on what could be reasons as to why this happens?
Thank you for your time ^^

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I don't know much about that site, I'm just creating an account to support a developer. But while researching about it I read many reports and complaints from creators and subscribers, some of those complaints were very similar to what you say.

It seems that the people running the site are not very good at doing their job or just ignore those problems.

Remember that Suscriberstar has become a haven for several creators who make bestiality, incest, shota, loli, etc. content. So I guess the admin doesn't want to mess with the site so much so that those creators don't feel like they are being watched or something.

May 6, 2024
I don't know much about that site, I'm just creating an account to support a developer. But while researching about it I read many reports and complaints from creators and subscribers, some of those complaints were very similar to what you say.

It seems that the people running the site are not very good at doing their job or just ignore those problems.

Remember that Suscribestar has become a haven for several creators who make bestiality, incest, shota, loli, etc. content. So I guess the admin doesn't want to mess with the site so much so that those creators don't feel like they are being watched or something.
Does that mean I'm under some sort of watchlist? D:
I don't know if I've done anything wrong.. like I mostly do Pinups and Centerfold magazine-like content so I doubt there was anything serious

Come to think of it, I can't remember when my ability to public post has been removed..
I recall making posts weekly and since before you can "publish", you had to select which "tier" it goes to (if you had multiple ones available for subscribers)
I had a "Free" tier, but before that there should've been a "Public" tier option and I now at one point I saw it went missing
Just can't remember where exactly it started
I guess for that one, I noticed it before I noticed the pinned post got moved tiers since the stickied note thing is just recent..

Edit: Nevermind, they replied today (5/9) and fixed the issues I had. Everything seems back to normal

Last edited: