• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I'm getting virus/malware warnings on the compressed download, from two different sources. Anyone able to verify if it's a false positive?

jambb

Aug 10, 2017
are any of these downloads 4K? They all seem to be 1080p but some of the ones I see on rule34video have a 4k download option.

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
bamhor
Wip:

Hi

I made several small changes to Tifa, some of them recoloring the face, changing the hair from the loose version to the classic tied at the tip, and many changes in the shape and skin material. The animation still needs polishing and the physics.
TifaAnim04wip.jpg

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
are any of these downloads 4K? They all seem to be 1080p but some of the ones I see on rule34video have a 4k download option.
Artist only renders in 1080p, and a lot of 4k videos on rule34video are upscaled, so be careful with those and double check with artist's Patreon tiers

Reactions: knightwing502