3.70 star(s) 119 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Why does it not just tell what branches must be progressed it would solve so much. hopefully someone mods it or the dev adds it in
BI is probably still in the phase of rearranging branches here and there and checking when which branches allign in corruption progress to make sense since the 0.4.7 update and keeps the "progress in other branches" as a placeholder for now for certain instances.

h2635483

May 20, 2018
Is it possible to have victims view hypnospam on their own? That is, so that the statistics of damage to victims increases, but the player does not have to read messages from the Unknown on their phones.
As a player, I'm interested in the unique reactions of victims to hypnospam. Like sometimes with son. But most of the usual hypnospam ruins the game.
Hypnosis isn't even needed anyway, 99% of the time, stats don't do anything. Only a couple cases, like son sissy route, require hypno spam. And only a couple times. After that, you can disable it.

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
thokai. buddy, please tell me is mom’s thread finished or not yet? in early versions of the game you could help your mother or just watch her fall. Now in the alpha branch there is simply no content of the mother branch.

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
What steps do I need to follow to get MC and Wife's FFM sharing content with minimal (preferably none) wife's cheating ?

P.S. I just want to see the FFM sharing stuff, lol.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
thokai. buddy, please tell me is mom’s thread finished or not yet? in early versions of the game you could help your mother or just watch her fall. Now in the alpha branch there is simply no content of the mother branch.
The MC's mother branch currently only has NTR content, with NTR off it gets shut down before anything happens.
The "choice" to save the mother before the 0.4.7 update hadn't changed anything of the branch's content, it just replaced 2 lines in the MC's reaction text and everything else happened all the same anyway.

So, yes, no Alpha route content for the mother so far, and i'd assume there will never be anything beyond just saving her since BI is on Patreon is it would most likely risking the account if incest content gets implemented.
Therefore the FemMC+brother route wont get meaningful content outside of some texting and there will also no MC+FemSon content.

But that could be all bypassed if the mother reveales that they adobted the MC as a baby and her only child is actually the MC's younger brother.
I mean, the MC has already a younger stepsister without having a stepparent, adoption is already on the table.

Last edited:

Hiyaimryan

Jul 19, 2020
This seriously needs a guide or walkthrough of sorts.

It's next to impossible to keep track of who is who and who affects what plot.

How do I continue down any of the sissy paths? It says I had the niece and Jenna? ( The Coworker who always messages you about getting your wife to cheat) sissy paths active, Mr Salim told the MC to complete a photo task and there was literally no way to take a photo.
Jenna woman messaged and asked if the MC would complete the task and the MC says No, he's not interested?! - Never even had a choice, nor any way of completing a task. As there's no info at all that helps with this mess of a game, I don't know if that's meant to happen, or if something went wrong.

Both paths now aren't in the quests log.

This is one of the most bizarrely pathed games ever and takes forever or anything to even happen, let alone work properly.

Reactions: Firebless

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
This seriously needs a guide or walkthrough of sorts.

It's next to impossible to keep track of who is who and who affects what plot.

How do I continue down any of the sissy paths? It says I had the niece and Jenna? ( The Coworker who always messages you about getting your wife to cheat) sissy paths active, Mr Salim told the MC to complete a photo task and there was literally no way to take a photo.
Jenna woman messaged and asked if the MC would complete the task and the MC says No, he's not interested?! - Never even had a choice, nor any way of completing a task. As there's no info at all that helps with this mess of a game, I don't know if that's meant to happen, or if something went wrong.

Both paths now aren't in the quests log.

This is one of the most bizarrely pathed games ever and takes forever or anything to even happen, let alone work properly.
It's actually less complex than it seems to be.
I've summed up the Core Choices for the current version a couple of pages ago.
Most of the branches are written as indipendent stories and don't effect each other.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
But that could be all bypassed if the mother reveales that they adobted the MC as a baby and her only child is actually the MC's younger brother.
I mean, the MC has already a younger stepsister without having a stepparent, adoption is already on the table.
Quoting myself for context reasons.

To expand the options for future content BI could implement some steps in the MC's Mother branch that reveals that she can't get pregnant and all their parants kids are adopted.
This was only disclosed for the StepSis so far because the MC was already too old back than to not notice that he got another sibling without the mother being pregnant.
That wasn't the case for the MC's brother since he was too young to remember, so the parents never told them.

edit: you could even go full on wild and reveal that the MC's former wife already cheated on him and his son isn't actually his.

Don't mind me, just some wild brainstorming i had to get out somewhere for how to get to certain content without taking any risks.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterD3vil

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
Quoting myself for context reasons.

To expand the options for future content BI could implement some steps in the MC's Mother branch that reveals that she can't get pregnant and all their parants kids are adopted.
This was only disclosed for the StepSis so far because the MC was already too old back than to not notice that he got another sibling without the mother being pregnant.
That wasn't the case for the MC's brother since he was too young to remember, so the parents never told them.

edit: you could even go full on wild and reveal that the MC's former wife already cheated on him and his son isn't actually his.

Don't mind me, just some wild brainstorming i had to get out somewhere for how to get to certain content without taking any risks.
What steps do I need to follow to get MC and Wife's FFM sharing content with minimal (preferably none) wife's cheating ?
Like I want to do minimal wife's cheating/NTR stuff, just enough to see the FFM scenes and then keep her loyal.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Like I want to do minimal wife's cheating/NTR stuff, just enough to see the FFM scenes and then keep her loyal.

That was only possible for the pre-0.4.7-build (aka up to version 0.4.6 (update 0.4.5 part 2)).
There you could let the Wife get along with Jenna for long enough to unlock the Sharing branch but without cheating on the MC before telling the Wife to stop meeting Jenna and get a couple of steps into the Sharing branch before turning the Wife down on that idea to unlock the FFM branch with the Christina+Wife+MC option. Unfortunatly it ends up with Jenna teasing the MC about trying to talk the Wife into MMF too.

The only FFM content avaible in the most recent update can only be accessed through the "AddWife Cuck" route with Christina+Wife+BBC content (when asking the Wife to do some Rae+Wife+MC FFM during the Sharing branch she turns the MC down), or going full through the "noAddWife Cuck Netorase" branch for some Rae+Wife+MC FFM evening after Rae's husband is no longer interested in sharing.

edit: i've already suggested here now and than that the FFM branch should be tied to the Christina content, that way the player would have access to it no matter what route has been chosen, and is determined what part of FFM content plays out based on either the Christina+MC branch or Christina+BBC branch.
For the "AddWife Alpha" route you could make it also completly indipendent by getting the Wife interested in other women to turn her bi, before going all out and introduce her to all the girls the MC is cheating on her and get a couple of FFM events one after another.
Could be started off by the MC talking his StepSis into seducing his Wife, some quick googling showed actual Casey Calvert+Lana Rhoades content, so not much source material tweaking is needed, and could be delivered to the MC through the WifeSpy devs or the StepSis herself giving feedback on her progress.

edit2:

Last edited:

Darkjaz

Sep 5, 2020
Have played this game before. Lots of bug but still liked the story and all. So wanted to see what happens in this update but can't install it on Android. Rpa file moved to the mentioned location, tried reinstalling it but still can't make the game run. Anyone faced this issue?

3.70 star(s) 119 Votes