3.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
How do you masturbate? The controls don't list it and none of the hotkeys I can find in this thread are correct. M pulls up a map, F makes me jump.
I don't know how you missed it, it's right there :

1715998206862.png

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I tried. I really did. This game is broken beyond repair right now, it's unplayable.

I seem to be missing essential controls. Every time I save, it freezes. Can't back out to main menu when killed, button doesn't work. During sex scene at least with wilding male, during doggystyle he ends up a crippled pretzel floating mid air thrusting into you. During oral, he's crushed into a little ball. I spawned a wilding male thinking he would want to fight, would up talking to him. Game froze so I restarted, now wilding male just wants to fight. Most enemies are one hit kill even with the best armour.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I have two major problems with the game as it is right now:
1. After playing so long, any save that you make is no longer loadable. The fact that you are unable to load any save you make after a certain point renders the game unplayable.
2. The building system is sketchy with pieces refusing to lock onto each making it nearly impossible to construct your own building.

Until these things are fixed, the game is not really worth playing. I find it a shame because I like the feel of the game.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I tried. I really did. This game is broken beyond repair right now, it's unplayable.

I seem to be missing essential controls. Every time I save, it freezes. Can't back out to main menu when killed, button doesn't work. During sex scene at least with wilding male, during doggystyle he ends up a crippled pretzel floating mid air thrusting into you. During oral, he's crushed into a little ball. I spawned a wilding male thinking he would want to fight, would up talking to him. Game froze so I restarted, now wilding male just wants to fight. Most enemies are one hit kill even with the best armour.

Which version are you running ?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Y does nothing
You need to update to the version that Wlms just posted about. The current version 0.8.4.8 does not have a hotkey for masturbating, however the newest (0.8.4.9) version has that hotkey added back in.
I think Wlms forgot that not everyone will be on the newest version.

Welcome to the game. :p

It seems like every time the Dev updates the game and adds new functionality, the game gets buggy for an update or two, then stabilizes for a while ... Until the next feature/function update comes out.
It is an enjoyable little game, that can scratch that survival/crafting itch, but it can be frustrating with the bugs you can randomly encounter.

Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
You need to update to the version that Wlms just posted about. The current version 0.8.4.8 does not have a hotkey for masturbating, however the newest (0.8.4.9) version has that hotkey added back in.
I think Wlms forgot that not everyone will be on the newest version.
Yep, my bad, I thought that OP been updated, but not yet, it seems. I didn't played the 0.8.4.8 myself, so I wasn't aware of the disappearing of the masterbate action.
It's back in 8.4.9.

It seems like every time the Dev updates the game and adds new functionality, the game gets buggy for an update or two, then stabilizes for a while ... Until the next feature/function update comes out.
It is an enjoyable little game, that can scratch that survival/crafting itch, but it can be frustrating with the bugs you can randomly encounter.
Tbh version 0.8.4.9 as been the more stable and "bug free" for me so far. It's still un-optimized as hell, but my pc can handle it

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
not having any of those issues did you DL a fresh copy or are you trying to use an old save ?
I downloaded fresh, never played before, and was having crazy issues like the world tearing and major stutters. Also, loss in FPS. Using a rather strong gaming laptop btw AMD Ryzen 9 4.0, RTX 4070, and WB 1 TB Nvm.e

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I downloaded fresh, never played before, and was having crazy issues like the world tearing and major stutters. Also, loss in FPS. Using a rather strong gaming laptop btw AMD Ryzen 9 4.0, RTX 4070, and WB 1 TB Nvm.e
Wait for the link to the 8.4.9

Reactions: Aweful

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hello I'm stuck looking for Isabel, you have to give birth a Werebeast.
I have a werewolf and a werebear and nightmare that's not it.
were
8.4.9 fixed a lot of issues it seems to run better as far as shudders if you are still having issues in the newest one try lowering your graphics settings a bit and see if that helps
8.4.9 fixed all the sex actions too so that's a win

Reactions: Aweful and Wlms

vDeath

Oct 10, 2022
I have some problems that need to be solved:

1- I can't load any of my saves no matter what I do
2 - When I start Isabel's quest, my character resets whether it's skins, levels or items.
3 - My FPS can't go above 40 and I've tried lowering my graphics settings but it's still the same.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I have some problems that need to be solved:

1- I can't load any of my saves no matter what I do
2 - When I start Isabel's quest, my character resets whether it's skins, levels or items.
3 - My FPS can't go above 40 and I've tried lowering my graphics settings but it's still the same.
1716020399773.png

Reactions: yordle

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Well I'm trying to upload the file rn I'll post a link whenever I manage to do it
FYI:
8.4.9 Isabella's quest is still bugged you give birth take the baby through the portal and you go back to a level one blonde with all your gear gone......Dammit i was hoping it was fixed

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
FYI:
8.4.9 Isabella's quest is still bugged you give birth take the baby through the portal and you go back to a level one blonde with all your gear gone......Dammit i was hoping it was fixed
Went fine for me. Try reloading your save and maybe giving birth in the tower ?

OP's been updated. Which is good, because all the uploaders I was using before for big files basically became shit or weren't working.

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Been playing the new update...So far so good, save times are quick, the stuttering is mostly gone (Though some areas are still laggy)

Have to say I'm kind of impressed that the dev managed to fix so much in one update, respectable effort.

• Love
Reactions: Wlms and Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Went fine for me. Try reloading your save and maybe giving birth in the tower ?

OP's been updated. Which is good, because all the uploaders I was using before for big files basically became shit or weren't working.
yeah i will try to birth in the tower and see if that fixes it sad thing is i forgot to save before jumping in GGGGRRRR dang me

Reactions: Wlms

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WickedIsland-0.8.4.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.10 star(s) 43 Votes