RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
hey, I noticed you changed the fps to 60. While I enjoyed the gimmick for a while you think there could be a toggle or a way to turn it off? Just a personal preference I guess. If you can't that's fine (I did try adding the patch onto a new game without the rb file and it didn't quite do the trick.
Oh my bad, I want to have it as an option but I accidentally left it in by default. I changed it back now. You can also just delete the 60fps.rb from Mod/Mod_Talk/00_System

Last edited:

Makalvian

May 26, 2024
I think you're missing the RTP
It really was the RTP that was missing as I've been without dealing with these things for years and I ended up forgetting about it...
One thing, how exactly did I manage to create the translated folder with RPGMakerTransv but I read in your README in step 3 that I need to run a runpatches.bat file? but where is this file? RPGMakerTransv?

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
It really was the RTP that was missing as I've been without dealing with these things for years and I ended up forgetting about it...
One thing, how exactly did I manage to create the translated folder with RPGMakerTransv but I read in your README in step 3 that I need to run a runpatches.bat file? but where is this file? RPGMakerTransv?
runpatches.bat is at the root of my Github repository. So if you ran RPGMakerTrans and created the _translated folder, go to the _patch folder, which should contain my repo, and it should be there.
Though at this point you could also just download the release version from the releases page from Github

Reactions: Makalvian

Makalvian

May 26, 2024
runpatches.bat is at the root of my Github repository. So if you ran RPGMakerTrans and created the _translated folder, go to the _patch folder, which should contain my repo, and it should be there.
Though at this point you could also just download the release version from the releases page from Github
Ok, I think I got it: I downloaded the SR1.20ENRelease.atc file and used it in AttachéCase4 along with the _translated game icon, with that I threw the Data, Graphics, Mod files generated into the _translated game folder, I think it's complete right?
Thank you for your patience with me and it's been a long time since I've dealt with these things...

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
Ok, I think I got it: I downloaded the SR1.20ENRelease.atc file and used it in AttachéCase4 along with the _translated game icon, with that I threw the Data, Graphics, Mod files generated into the _translated game folder, I think it's complete right?
Thank you for your patience with me and it's been a long time since I've dealt with these things...
Sure, that works, though you didn't have to create the _translated folder or use RPGMakerTrans in the first place, you could've just put those files on top of the original game. But either way, I reckon everything should work now. And it's quite alright, it's good for me to improve the instructions or the installation process so it'll be easier for everyone in the future

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Do i need to have the plains hills n cages mod installed before i play?Or can i play the entire game then install it?

Also can someone send me the download for it?

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
Do i need to have the plains hills n cages mod installed before i play?Or can i play the entire game then install it?

Also can someone send me the download for it?
I believe you could import save from base game to the mod. You can get the mod here
Of course, the translation isn't compatible with it yet. I'll get to it soon though.

Makalvian

May 26, 2024
Sure, that works, though you didn't have to create the _translated folder or use RPGMakerTrans in the first place, you could've just put those files on top of the original game. But either way, I reckon everything should work now. And it's quite alright, it's good for me to improve the instructions or the installation process so it'll be easier for everyone in the future
Thank you, I've already started a new game here if I find a problem I'll let you know

Makalvian

May 26, 2024
pvtnator
Just warning you, I had a crash in my game twice when I faced Rigeo (the first boss of the game) twice, apparently it seems like it's some dialogue from her when she masturbates (sometimes it happens when you use the talk option when she's undressed) in front of the protagonist to provoke him (causing negative statuses on his character).
I tried to face it several times in windowed mode to see if I could get an image of the error without closing the game, but when I did, the error didn't happen... (I think the error dialog didn't occur?)
Well, if you can, check it out.
Desktop Screenshot 2024.05.28 - 13.35.59.25.png

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
pvtnator
Just warning you, I had a crash in my game twice when I faced Rigeo (the first boss of the game) twice, apparently it seems like it's some dialogue from her when she masturbates (sometimes it happens when you use the talk option when she's undressed) in front of the protagonist to provoke him (causing negative statuses on his character).
I tried to face it several times in windowed mode to see if I could get an image of the error without closing the game, but when I did, the error didn't happen... (I think the error dialog didn't occur?)
Well, if you can, check it out.
View attachment 3683322
It would be useful if you send the error_log.txt in the game folder. I'll see if I can trigger the crash myself though
Edit: ok I already found the bug, I'll upload a fix soon Uploaded a new release

Last edited:

Makalvian

May 26, 2024
Thanks for letting me know, I fixed some of the missing items and a couple other things now
I'm not sure if you fixed this in the last patch (I was using version 0.9.2 at the time of these images) but in the 4 statues that ask questions in the church underground the last statue asks who the second demon lord is if I answer her name in English (Gilgorn) doesn't work so I had to use her name in Japanese (ギルゴーン) to open the door.

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
I'm not sure if you fixed this in the last patch (I was using version 0.9.2 at the time of these images) but in the 4 statues that ask questions in the church underground the last statue asks who the second demon lord is if I answer her name in English (Gilgorn) doesn't work so I had to use her name in Japanese (ギルゴーン) to open the door.
Ah, I thought my scripts should've sorted it out but seems not. I'll get that fixed in a moment
Edit: uploaded a new version

Last edited: