• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation Request]Sentai Senki Buster Blue -Infiltration into an evil organization- [RJ01158001] [Gyoraijyo]

Apr 26, 2017
Heya I did a simple translation of the menu UI. Just unzip the files into the pictures folder and override the old files.
I was planning on translating the rest of the menu texts like the comments etc. but I'm having a hard time finding the text file to translate it. I searched through common events but it's not there.
Edit: Nvm I found the untranslated status texts in the common events tabs, guess I didn't look through it enough.
Edit 2: Okay so I translated the texts in menuSetStatus1 in common events but it didn't change anything. Going to search for more.
Edit 3: Okie dokie I found that if I start a new game and checked the status tab it worked, but if I open an old save it doesn't work. I also got to translate it a bit more carefully because I think I deleted something by accident and it broke the game after the prologue (gives me a syntax error). After I translated the base status texts I'm going to try and translate the post-mind controlled texts, if I can find them first lol.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2017
Heya I'm translating the status texts and one script is causing a syntax error after I translate it.
Its in menuSetStatus1 in the common events tab. Strangely enough, when I translate the entire sentence it causes this syntax error to appear but if I just translate half of it starting from "ゴミ箱に隠した制服は出来れば帰りに回収しましょう…" it's fine, but when I translate the "少し危険ですが変身ブレスレットも外さないとこの恰好では目立ち過ぎます…" it gives me the error.
The full sentence is "ゴミ箱に隠した制服は出来れば帰りに回収しましょう…\n少し危険ですが変身ブレスレットも外さないとこの恰好では目立ち過ぎます…" btw
Edit: Okay I might just give up on the translation because it just gives me a massive headache. The player status gets updated after an event in the map which is a bit of a pain in the rear, although it's not that bad since there's only a few of them in the game, the bad part is that syntax error thing. I hope someone who knows more about RPG Maker can do a better job than me because the game itself is decent, the art is very good, although the recollection room lacks a bit, there's only 7 event CGs and a bunch of illustration viewer. The translation itself pretty decent too, there's some clunky sentences here and there but overall it's pretty damn good, much better than your average MTL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creamzo