4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I've "beaten" the demo but not gotten all the scenes. Namely those sleeper creep shots, how do I get my hands on those?
That animated scene was good by the way, the smug look on the MC's face makes it funnier.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I like the way the game is but im getting a like loads and stop responding (when he stops responding i just turn off cause he stays about 4-5 minuts loading) when im going from inside the ship to the map and the same way when im getting inside the ship. (I dont think its from my pc since i can play heavier performance games and programs).

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I like the way the game is but im getting a like loads and stop responding (when he stops responding i just turn off cause he stays about 4-5 minuts loading) when im going from inside the ship to the map and the same way when im getting inside the ship. (I dont think its from my pc since i can play heavier performance games and programs).
Yeah this came up with a couple of beta testers and patrons as an issue. It's something I've been investigating for a while and will hoping I can shed some light with 0.2. try playing it on the lowest setting (a couple said that helped the issue) and it won't affect image quality.

Reactions: exirock

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
I'm on Osiris and the only hint is that I have to find the princess, but I think I've already checked everywhere... I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to the text.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Yeah this came up with a couple of beta testers and patrons as an issue. It's something I've been investigating for a while and will hoping I can shed some light with 0.2. try playing it on the lowest setting (a couple said that helped the issue) and it won't affect image quality.
Yea tried the lowest quality and still the same the time has reduced a bit but all the same, i will try to finish this update if not i will wait the next one, in overall the art 5/5 but the gameplay 2.5/5 (but the score might go up cause this was just a demo) although it has pretty good ideia for a game (kinda feels like that other game from kickstarter that is sci-fi too).

Last edited:

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
the game keeps crashing everytime i land on the new planet. i get to speak to them until she asks about moving because of the game, and then i get stuck in a black screen and get an error code that the game crashed. how do i solve this problem?

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes