• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

brokenLkey

Apr 23, 2018
Another bugfix update released, would appreciate an upload and/or changelog post. Messing around with mods/file editing/bug fixing and these updates keep showing up right when I get somewhere lmao

yolo397453534

Jun 28, 2020
Quick question, does anybody know what pack the bombardment spell (Destroy target magic card on the field) is in? I have 6 packs available in the shop and it isn't appearing in any of them. I used it to cheese Cammy when the game came out but now I don't remember how I got it

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
Quick question, does anybody know what pack the bombardment spell (Destroy target magic card on the field) is in? I have 6 packs available in the shop and it isn't appearing in any of them. I used it to cheese Cammy when the game came out but now I don't remember how I got it
It's in the tree pack (the green book). It's a UR card. You view all cards in a pack via the Special Options.

Reactions: yolo397453534
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes