aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I'm having a similar problem on 0.42.4 where no new scenes are playing on earth. I've done all the mental changes possible but no new scenes play... The last scene I got was cheating on George 1. Am I missing something?
Save?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Thanks for reporting! The bug is that the Richard Attraction Memory isn't shown as unavailable mental change (Second Aura Memory in the Memory Room).

Reactions: Loplom

matioux

May 12, 2020
Thanks for reporting! The bug is that the Richard Attraction Memory isn't shown as unavailable mental change (Second Aura Memory in the Memory Room).
I don't understand what to do.
I replay all the memories in Memories Key Room but nothing happen...still have one circle in the genrator room i cannot turn on because i haven't enough fans and nothing happen on earth. And for the underwear in apparence room Aura says i must go deeper in her mind.

Help pls

Loplom

Dec 26, 2022
I don't understand what to do.
I replay all the memories in Memories Key Room but nothing happen...still have one circle in the genrator room i cannot turn on because i haven't enough fans and nothing happen on earth. And for the underwear in apparence room Aura says i must go deeper in her mind.

Help pls
There's a bugfix update on the Dev's Patreon that you can download that fixes this issue. The version on here is outdated

• Sad
Reactions: O&M's
Dec 2, 2022
I kinda wish this game had pet play. I was just thinking a scene with Roland or the Ring guy would be super hot.

Mostly because I was looking around and there aren't many games that have a FMC that has pet play. Any1 know of one?

3.90 star(s) 168 Votes