Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I know he cant be their dad as my post said "he is not abi's dad" etc. Sorry if I misunderstood the first part of your reply, but I do agree that Jessica failing to get pregnant again add's some weight to it.
I guess my point was including the fact that he isn't Abi or Lilly's bio-dad wasn't really relevant to YOUR argument ... your initial post implied that they not being his kids was relevant to him possibly being sterile.

I honestly feel 50/50 about this. It would be a major twist if he did try to get Beth pregnant and then they found out he's firing blanks.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Its 50/50 on that one. If you look at how old Becca is and work backwards to when she must have been conceived, Frank was sleeping with Shannon. Is there a chance she was cheating? Yes. Is there a chance he could be Becca's father? Also yes. It is also entirely possible, given how much planning Becca has done, that she crunched the numbers and figured out who her father was. She has said she has finished other steps in her plan that she can't tell him about yet, that could be one of them. So, yeah, he could be her real dad, he might not be her real dad. We just have to wait and see.
if he's the real dad that would definetively break the "i can't do abby" bcs, well, he did his daughter :V

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
Jessica failing to get pregnant again add's some weight to it.
Not if she took the pill or got fixed after Abby...

if he's the real dad that would definetively break the "i can't do abby" bcs, well, he did his daughter :V
He swore to Jessica that he would protect Abby and for him it means to protect her also from himself...

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yes, all pieces fit but like you said dev won't tell ever (unless moves to subs and makes uncensored version).
I mean we had that argument before and everything has been analysed and said, but as they say, not by everybody.

In my opinion this is unlikely for a meta reason as well, namely that this game - or its story - make a point out of being what it seems like being. Our daughters not only are claimed to be above 18 as in some other games, they need to be for the story to work. They are not "adopted" because of skipping patreon or other rules, but for the story to work. Granted, a hidden "bio dad" wouldn't kill that at all because the story runs on their official relationship, however, I would consider it more likely that a story element was introduced which forbids Becky to be Frank's son, than that a surprise (or not-so-surprise to those who theoreticize differently) come out later on that she actually is his bio daughter.

Though my guess as well as yours is that it won't be addressed at all. And to reiterate something I said before: I still think that CNG never paid as much attention to the exact timeline as some here do (which is not meant as a criticism of the speculation whatsoever, collecting clues and speculation is fun in fictional stories).

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Not if she took the pill or got fixed after Abby...

He swore to Jessica that he would protect Abby and for him it means to protect her also from himself...
Didn't he mention to Becca in the hotel that Jessica was on the pill? I remember him saying he never used a condom and I think I remember him saying that Jessica was on the pill but Shannon wasn't. And he said that he got extremely "lucky" that Shannon never got pregnant while they were in high school because of that. Which I take as a huge hint that she did get pregnant making him Becca's father.

Reactions: WeilBaum

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
It would be a major twist if he did try to get Beth pregnant and then they found out he's firing blanks.
And in case Frank does fire full loads, what if Beth ends up giving birth to twins or something like that. And Abby, Lilly and Becca are planning to have multiple children, if I recall some details in a certain conversation (but I can't recall which one of them wanted to have which exact number of boys and girls).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean we had that argument before and everything has been analysed and said, but as they say, not by everybody.
we will have same debate in the future too.

And in case Frank does fire full loads, what if Beth ends up giving birth to twins or something like that.
why twins would be bad? they have enuf money to support those.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
we will have same debate in the future too.

why twins would be bad? they have enuf money to support those.
It'd be a surprise if Beth had them (and for Frank). Didn't said it was a bad thing. That could be some twist, since the comment I was replying to said it'd be one if he fired blanks after agreeing to help her having a child (another one could be Beth becoming a mother of triplets).

Reactions: WeilBaum

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
And in case Frank does fire full loads, what if Beth ends up giving birth to twins or something like that. And Abby, Lilly and Becca are planning to have multiple children, if I recall some details in a certain conversation (but I can't recall which one of them wanted to have which exact number of boys and girls).
If Frank gives Beth more than one kid in the first go, then they'll be a family feud in 30 years ... probably not relevant to the game though. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

philfire61

Feb 24, 2023
Handsome. Do you think we will finally see a little action with Abby? The last update ended with a start of "approach" with Lilyth and Abby together. will they go on? I can't wait

3.90 star(s) 195 Votes