• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GurpGork

Jun 12, 2023
Whoah, you champed him. Damn bro, no need to go to that length, he's just a kid!
Maybe guys can learn to stop sharing what is certainly an uneducated opinion regarding women's health and reproduction topics. Regardless of age. Even better to start young.

This is a free life lesson btw, not just for internet forums. #protip

Whoah, I pro tipped you!

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Here's a plot hole for you. If Allison has the custody of Lily and she works as a VP of R&D department in a pharmaceutical company, then why is not her insurance cover Lily's treatment? I am not talking about Wake up Institute but the hospital thing. :unsure:

That and Natalya's education not being worth anything in the US. She's from Germany, not some third world country. Germany is ranked third in the world for best Education.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
That and Natalya's education not being worth anything in the US. She's from Germany, not some third world country. Germany is ranked third in the world for best Education.
germany no longer in europa, i placed them on the moon :D
beside the joke, this was odd for me too, but than i was think, maybe usa want to be sure in peoples knowledge or extra money for their uni

Sinsear001

Sep 19, 2017
germany no longer in europa, i placed them on the moon :D
beside the joke, this was odd for me too, but than i was think, maybe usa want to be sure in peoples knowledge or extra money for their uni
You need a license to practice, and requirements vary from state to state, and depending on whether she has a BEng or BPhys.

German degrees are sometimes a bit more standardised too, so it's not unlikely that there may be subjects that she learned in a mechanical engineering program may not be enough to work in other engineering disciplines in another country.

It's not that the degree is worthless, but that foreign workers sometimes need to pick up a subject or two to get recognized by the professional body, which you need to have if you're going to consult or bid on projects (but not if you're a fresh graduate working under a registered practising engineer).

Reactions: VOYEUR

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
maybe she doesn't even have a degree at all.
if the theory that she is a spy of sorts is true, then she could be from any other country, and with other degrees than physics/science.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes