Votes: 86 13.8%
  • Isabella

Votes: 20 3.2%
  • Jane

Votes: 16 2.6%

• Total voters

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Every girl will have a vanilla and NTR path, but there will be more of a focus on the NTR side of things. A harem route is currently not in the plans, but it can certainly be subject to change in the future if enough people request it.
This changed:oops:? I mean it was looking like it will have it. I thought there was a Harem route planned as NTR is avoidable, No? It makes more sense to have Harem route otherwise why would MMC protect every girl as NTR is avoidable.

The lesbian content will be pretty limited and there won't strictly be any mother - daughter scenes in isolation I'm afraid. But, there will be some lesbian content in group sex scenarios. NTR paths will have long term relationships, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the pairing won't have any sexual encounters with other characters, if you catch my drift.
Also, It wasn't mentioned anywhere when 1st version was released that focus of game will be NTR, wasn't it that both will NTR and Non-NTR routes will be given somewhat equal content Or it is now transitioning toward NTR more as the story is going forward? I really don't like NTR and if it is transitioning towards NTR more as the story progresses than sadly that means less content by each update for Non-NTR lovers. That's a problem, at least for me:confused:.
Also, more scenes for all you NTR lovers out there.
Eh, Will NTR always have more content? not 50-50? IIRC correctly last update had 2 NTR and 1 Non-NTR scenes.

Do shed light and clarify things.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: IRebel

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This changed:oops:? I mean it was looking like it will have it. I thought there was a Harem route planned as NTR is avoidable, No? It makes more sense to have Harem route otherwise why would MMC protect every girl as NTR is avoidable.
On the contrary, I read a vanilla routes as a vanilla romance routes, which makes far more sense from an ntr-avoidance perspective.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
On the contrary, I read a vanilla routes as a vanilla romance routes, which makes far more sense from an ntr-avoidance perspective.
"Save them all but choose 1 in ending":WutFace:. There should be a Harem route too. It's half assed logic by dev IMO if no Harem route is in-game as NTR is avoidable bcz if you've to choose 1 li in ending than others will not become nuns and that is misleading players into NTR in endings.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
"Save them all but choose 1 in ending":WutFace:. There should be a Harem route too. It's half assed logic by dev IMO if no Harem route is in-game as NTR is avoidable bcz if you've to choose 1 li in ending than others will not become nuns and that is misleading players into NTR in endings.
No, that's pseudo-ntr. As in elliot-rodger style "if I cant have every girl in the world they're cheating on me!!"

I'm not neccesarily accusing you of this - but that's where this kind of logic leads to. I'd assume on the vanilla routes in the background the girls are finding other relationships, but it just wouldnt be tossed in the player's face like an ntr-style route.

The reason I get so uppity about this kind of logic is it's actively anti-romance, as it focuses more on the mc's besieged ego than an individual LI. From this view, no girl character is worth forgetting about all others to singularly focus on her above all else.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
No, that's pseudo-ntr. As in elliot-rodger style "if I cant have every girl in the world they're cheating on me!!"

I'm not neccesarily accusing you of this - but that's where this kind of logic leads to.
Yes, I don't have this false notion when playing game that "if MMC can't have every girl in the world they're cheating on MMC!!". Choices exist for a reason. I wasn't talking about every female in-game but love interests.

Anyway,
I'd assume on the vanilla routes in the background the girls are finding other relationships, but it just wouldnt be tossed in the player's face like an ntr-style route.

The reason I get so uppity about this kind of logic is it's actively anti-romance, as it focuses more on the mc's besieged ego than an individual LI. From this view, no girl character is worth forgetting about all others to singularly focus on her above all else.
Now you're contradicting yourself. If she is a love interest and exploring other and it falls into NTR, no? If it is not tossed in the player's face and is happening in background than that is skippable NTR(false notion that choices matter), not avoidable NTR. And this game contains avoidable NTR.

1716001878083.png

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Now you're contradicting yourself. If she is a love interest and exploring other and it falls into NTR, no? If it is not tossed in the player's face and is happening in background than that is skippable NTR(false notion that choices matter), not avoidable NTR. And this game contains avoidable NTR.
Why is she a love interest if you're focusing on romancing a single girl? This is exactly what I was protesting before. The only framework in which you even care what another girl is doing while your with a girlfriend/primary LI is a harem mindset.

I'm not gonna get bogged down on this - it's pretty clear this game will have a primary ntr focus with a smaller section of vanilla paths - dev has made that clear. I've no desire to get into the weeds over these silly haremcentric distinctions between 'skippable' and 'avoidable'.

If you wanna play the game and romance a girl :love:, it sounds like you can do that. If you wanna play the game and watch girls get fucked by others :devilish:, it sounds like you can do that. If you wanna play the game and have a saudi harem with all the girls :rolleyes:, dev is currently not planning this, but may be subject to change.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Why is she a love interest if you're focusing on romancing a single girl? This is exactly what I was protesting before. The only framework in which you even care what another girl is doing while your with a girlfriend/primary LI is a harem mindset.

I'm not gonna get bogged down on this - it's pretty clear this game will have a primary ntr focus with a smaller section of vanilla paths - dev has made that clear. I've no desire to get into the weeds over these silly haremcentric distinctions between 'skippable' and 'avoidable'.
Dev didn't said MMC will have only single love interest did he? We'll see if MMC will get involved with how many girls(I believe all of them as we see in the ending of previous update some hints of it). On top of he made NTR avoidable. That says something.

If you wanna play the game and romance a girl :love:, it sounds like you can do that. If you wanna play the game and watch girls get fucked by others :devilish:, it sounds like you can do that. If you wanna play the game and have a saudi harem with all the girls :rolleyes:, dev is currently not planning this, but may be subject to change.

Will wait for dev's reply to answer buncha questions i tagged him;).

Scallywag Games

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
I don't recall mentioning anywhere that Harem was planned, so I'm not sure what you mean by "this changed?".
Like I said, I will add it if enough people request it. Currently, most of my supporters enjoy the NTR aspect of the game. Some like the vanilla path too, but I'd say that most are indifferent. Adding a harem route would only require additional time to add to the game, thus increasing the time between each update, and I'd like to stick with sub-2 month timeframes for now.

Also, It wasn't mentioned anywhere when 1st version was released that focus of game will be NTR, wasn't it that both will NTR and Non-NTR routes will be given somewhat equal content Or it is now transitioning toward NTR more as the story is going forward? I really don't like NTR and if it is transitioning towards NTR more as the story progresses than sadly that means less content by each update for Non-NTR lovers. That's a problem, at least for me:confused:.
I said before that NTR will be the focus, but I'll make sure that the non-NTR route will have enough content for those who prefer it. Now, what is enough for you is subjective, and you won't find out if you don't play when the update drops. This upcoming one will have more sex scenes in general, so both routes will see an increase in the number of lewd scenes.

Eh, Will NTR always have more content? not 50-50? IIRC correctly last update had 2 NTR and 1 Non-NTR scenes.

Do shed light and clarify things.
Yes, the NTR route will always have more content. It won't always be a 2:1 ratio in favour of NTR, which was the case in v0.1. I can assure you that you'll be more than happy with the amount of non-NTR scenes in v0.2.;)

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I don't understand such people. There are thousands of vanilla harem games and only few ntr oriented (1 to 50 ratio or even more). And they come here to the thread of an obviously NTR focused game and ask for more vanilla content and harem paths.
Why can't you just let others enjoy the kinks they like. (More vanilla content will mean less NTR content)

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I don't understand such people. There are thousands of vanilla harem games and only few ntr oriented (1 to 50 ratio or even more). And they come here to the thread of an obviously NTR focused game and ask for more vanilla content and harem paths.
Why can't you just let others enjoy the kinks they like. (More vanilla content will mean less NTR content)
IKR ? just go and try going into harem game and ask for NTR path bro you will get Destroyed

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Isabella and Kayla.jpg

Just a short post on the state of the development.
I'm happy to report that static renders are 100% complete for this update. All 700+ of them.
Now it's just a matter of coding and putting everything together while the animations are rendering in the background. They are about 75% done, as I have made a couple more of them since the last progress report.
I will most likely be finished with the coding by the end of this upcoming week, but the animations won't be complete until the last week of May. Those are going to be the last few missing pieces to this puzzle.
We're almost across the finish line, mateys!

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
LV 0.2.jpg

Mark your calanders, mateys!
Lustful Voyage v0.2 will be available on the 29th of May for the Crystal Booty Tier.
The releases for the other tiers are as follows:
Golden Booty - 2nd of June
Silver Booty - 7th of June
Bronze Booty - 9th of June
Public Release - 12th of June
All Hand Hoy!

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
I've put up an update request here, since this is just the 2nd release I dont think theres many ppl at the highest subscription tier. We'll have to wait until the public release sadly.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes