Votes: 86 13.9%
  • Isabella

Votes: 20 3.2%
  • Jane

Votes: 16 2.6%

• Total voters

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
So after positive initial impressions with first update I gotta be a bit critical of the second. First of all there were some coding mistakes and typos, but that can all be polished out. What concerns me is developement resources being used for "flashbacks/memories/fantasies" or other events that are not currently happening. As someone who likes the kinks involved in these events it's very meh in terms of enjoyment and knowing someone had to make a lot of renders and animations for that makes me feel even more grim. Now think about portion of audience who don't even make that choice - for them content is not disappointing, but simply not existing. It's important to talk about this now, because recipe like this will only stack up and increase in development time as game evolves. I've mentioned this in other games I play as well - if you want to introduce a character, set up lore, explain premise of something from past or dream or whatever... Simply do few well written dialogue sentences and maybe throw in a good background render or two. Save time, resources and have near identical effect. Use spare resources and time to further develop story or prepare a spicy scene with important event/character.

I am only critical about game I hope will do well so please don't take anything I say personally or hate motivated. Also that is only my opinion, if majority disagrees with me I won't contest that. I will still check out next update! Good luck and apart from the stuff I critisized everything else seems cool enough so don't lose hope :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So after positive initial impressions with first update I gotta be a bit critical of the second. First of all there were some coding mistakes and typos, but that can all be polished out. What concerns me is developement resources being used for "flashbacks/memories/fantasies" or other events that are not currently happening. As someone who likes the kinks involved in these events it's very meh in terms of enjoyment and knowing someone had to make a lot of renders and animations for that makes me feel even more grim. Now think about portion of audience who don't even make that choice - for them content is not disappointing, but simply not existing. It's important to talk about this now, because recipe like this will only stack up and increase in development time as game evolves. I've mentioned this in other games I play as well - if you want to introduce a character, set up lore, explain premise of something from past or dream or whatever... Simply do few well written dialogue sentences and maybe throw in a good background render or two. Save time, resources and have near identical effect. Use spare resources and time to further develop story or prepare a spicy scene with important event/character.

I am only critical about game I hope will do well so please don't take anything I say personally or hate motivated. Also that is only my opinion, if majority disagrees with me I won't contest that. I will still check out next update! Good luck and apart from the stuff I critisized everything else seems cool enough so don't lose hope :)
Although I very much enjoyed the update, I agree wholehandedly with this critique. Sex scenes in dream sequences/flashbacks/imaginations need to die a fiery death in AVNs.

I could be sympathetic with the dev here - perhaps he thought we're so early in the story aside from amber's drinking game it wouldn't be realistic to have so many characters getting fucked seven ways till sunday - so flashbacks are one way to still implement sex scenes....though I'm still with you on the overall result, I'd much rather see the same number of renders spent on story-(in present time) progression.

Dec 21, 2019
Weird update. I feel like this story was presented as "Protect the virtue of these dear women while dastardly pirates try to corrupt them" but it's actually "10 random promiscuous people fuck eachother on a boat and have way too many flashbacks."

There's no corruption, the women are instantly sleeping with anyone who pays attention to them for 5 minutes. Both in the past and at present. Without a single instance of inappropriate behavior from these horny pirates. They're not hurting or taking advantage of anyone. They're not even rude. Ajit is like god damn Prince Charming.

There's no ntr outside the scene with the gf and the fisherman. But nobody had a clue what was happening which kind of defeats the purpose. The rest of the girls shown are Wayne's family, some random barmaid, the captain's wife, the game doesn't provide any reason to feel anything or care what happens to them. MC can even help set up Bryce like it's the most normal thing in the world.

Don't get me wrong, the women are still hot, the renders and sex scenes are still nice. It's just missing... something.

Scoop_

Nov 13, 2021
Weird update. I feel like this story was presented as "Protect the virtue of these dear women while dastardly pirates try to corrupt them" but it's actually "10 random promiscuous people fuck eachother on a boat and have way too many flashbacks."

There's no corruption, the women are instantly sleeping with anyone who pays attention to them for 5 minutes. Both in the past and at present. Without a single instance of inappropriate behavior from these horny pirates. They're not hurting or taking advantage of anyone. They're not even rude. Ajit is like god damn Prince Charming.

There's no ntr outside the scene with the gf and the fisherman. But nobody had a clue what was happening which kind of defeats the purpose. The rest of the girls shown are Wayne's family, some random barmaid, the captain's wife, the game doesn't provide any reason to feel anything or care what happens to them. MC can even help set up Bryce like it's the most normal thing in the world.

Don't get me wrong, the women are still hot, the renders and sex scenes are still nice. It's just missing... something.
That's why I like it I guess it gets straight to the point cause most of the NTR games I play have corruption that keeps teasing and it takes hours to finally get to a scene, sure it kind of hot to start slow like that, and make the scene more worth the time, but sometimes I'm just too lazy to read and get tired of it fast, That why this game kind of refreshing a bit, But I do agree with the lack of bad guy, to make the game more interesting they has to have more bad guy with bad intention to spice the scenario a bit, btw I think it is the dev first project so there still time to improve and fix.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
That's why I like it I guess it gets straight to the point cause most of the NTR games I play have corruption that keeps teasing and it takes hours to finally get to a scene, sure it kind of hot to start slow like that, and make the scene more worth the time, but sometimes I'm just too lazy to read and get tired of it fast, That why this game kind of refreshing a bit, But I do agree with the lack of bad guy, to make the game more interesting they has to have more bad guy with bad intention to spice the scenario a bit, btw I think it is the dev first project so there still time to improve and fix.
I don't necessarily think it needs douchey villains. Just some tension. Corruption. Seduction. Some slightly believable behavior. Not 2 minutes of vanilla fairytale romance dialogue followed by sex every time characters meet.

Well, this was only day one of their lustful voyage. Maybe the dev is also sick of slow burn games that never deliver and wanted to get in some early sex scenes. I can get on board with that. We'll see what the next updates bring.
Hopefully less flashbacks

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
The game is missing intrigue, that's all. It has way too many girls. But overall, it is pretty good.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes