Oct 12, 2023
Right so I am checking the Github images and here some interesting finds.

Lunexis art, so seems like we will FINALLY see her after what? 6 years? now combat her and leave Elis after 6 years? doubtfully lol.
1717204174680.png
Preggers art, knock up seems like it.
1717204212308.png

View attachment 3692099

Also, yall know those two Rat Bodyguards? since last year they have a Pregnant art as well despite having no content outside the Rat Warren encounter
1717204043922.png 1717203831249.png

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Pawn&Void

Jul 14, 2021
Guess some people never learn.
I get that one can underestimate, how long writing takes, or that sometimes some bugs in coding occur, that one didn't see coming.
(I know how it is, I code and write myself too.)
But it has been a recent thing for the last few years in Innoxias history, that things like these happen a lot.
That would be prove enough to change some working and planning processes or work on the expectation management.
I guess that makes the difference to a really professional developer or game designer, to always learn new things and optimize, instead of sticking to always used concepts.

But a constant patreon/subscribestar money flow removes the motivation for some people to actually change things.
And that is exactly the reason, it is not worth for me to currently subscribe and why I only take the free stuff.
I just wouldn't feel good to subscribe and then hear excuses over and over again.
Especially since this time the release was already rescheduled several times.

Then better just do some smaller releases every 2 months or so or have some backup content ready for cases, that the current target can't be meet.
Enough creative Ideas to work on this kind of problem are there for sure...

Aug 6, 2017
4.10 finally releases and most of the patch notes is improving the debug menu for a more sandbox experience, and making it easier for modders to add more to the game. I'm all for mod support, but at least finish the game, don't have your own community do it for you.

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
4.10 finally releases and most of the patch notes is improving the debug menu for a more sandbox experience, and making it easier for modders to add more to the game. I'm all for mod support, but at least finish the game, don't have your own community do it for you.
Don't forget that Innoxia didn't even complete the actual mission that was supposed to be introduced in this update

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
How far even is the story? Can we even fight one of Lilith's daughters yet? I vaguly remember fighting her annoying centaur minions and a mini boss at a ruined temple/fort or town but that's it.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guess some people never learn.
I get that one can underestimate, how long writing takes, or that sometimes some bugs in coding occur, that one didn't see coming.
(I know how it is, I code and write myself too.)
But it has been a recent thing for the last few years in Innoxias history, that things like these happen a lot.
That would be prove enough to change some working and planning processes or work on the expectation management.
I guess that makes the difference to a really professional developer or game designer, to always learn new things and optimize, instead of sticking to always used concepts.

But a constant patreon/subscribestar money flow removes the motivation for some people to actually change things.
And that is exactly the reason, it is not worth for me to currently subscribe and why I only take the free stuff.
I just wouldn't feel good to subscribe and then hear excuses over and over again.
Especially since this time the release was already rescheduled several times.

Then better just do some smaller releases every 2 months or so or have some backup content ready for cases, that the current target can't be meet.
Enough creative Ideas to work on this kind of problem are there for sure...
The creative process can be difficult depending on the situation, but it becomes unbearable when you don't like what you're creating.

Oct 12, 2023
How far even is the story? Can we even fight one of Lilith's daughters yet? I vaguly remember fighting her annoying centaur minions and a mini boss at a ruined temple/fort or town but that's it.
Allegedly we are near the end of Elis part, we fought her "main" daughter and are making plans to make a trap for her mom.

But we haven't since moved for like a year, again.

Sep 16, 2017
If you're on Linux you're probably using OpenJDK which doesn't include JavaFX by default. The game also requires some kind of script engine that doesn't come with any version of Java any more. I spent a couple hours trying to get the proper version of OpenJDK and OpenJFX installed and eventually just gave up and found a download for Java 1.8.0, dumped the folder in with the jar, and ran the game with ./jre1.8.0_411/bin/java -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_9_9.jar
I'm on windows, So I don't know how much of that applies.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
New blog post,

Not really worth the new download really. (as always)
View attachment 3691889
Bunch of whole nothing burger.
View attachment 3691915
Mostly nothing but iirc Silic Oil is the Doll TF.
View attachment 3691918
View attachment 3691922
View attachment 3691934
Half surprised she didn't push it back or do something stupid. I guess she can hold her word.....somewhat LOL

Allegedly we are near the end of Elis part, we fought her "main" daughter and are making plans to make a trap for her mom.

But we haven't since moved for like a year, again.
I swear I'm gonna gonna literally age by ten years before we even see another one of Lilith's daughters.

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes