Unity [Kina and Fine ~In the City at Dawn] [キナとフィーネ ~夜明けに沈む街で] [RJ423195] [metora]

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
1691019665421.png

3D SRPG made in Unity where two girls fight off a gang of bandits in a city.
Gameplay is kinda like fire emblem, typical SRPG, grid movement, it has animation and voice.

Story:
Two girls who are hunters who take down criminals in the city,
Kina and Finne.
They met a year ago and lived together like real sisters.
However, the shadow of an organisation that nests in the city gradually closes in on them.

Last edited:

GuyKuro

Dec 1, 2019
I have the problem when I try to start a new game, the loading symbol can be seen in the lower right corner and then only the black screen.
However, the menu can be seen in the upper right corner and I can also use it, but the intermediate sequences are not played back. does anyone have a suggestion for a solution?

Yes, I have already set my place to Japanese and also installed the Datri package for Japanese languages.

can someone please help me?

weebdweeb

Sep 24, 2018
I have the problem when I try to start a new game, the loading symbol can be seen in the lower right corner and then only the black screen.
However, the menu can be seen in the upper right corner and I can also use it, but the intermediate sequences are not played back. does anyone have a suggestion for a solution?

Yes, I have already set my place to Japanese and also installed the Datri package for Japanese languages.

can someone please help me?
My guess is re-downloading both files or compatibility mode. Seems like a long shot but could be worth a try. Haven't played much of it yet because I'm waiting for a translation, or MTL as last resort.

Bean Bandit

Mar 10, 2018
does anyone know if there is a free version, only have something on

unfortunately found no money

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
does anyone know if there is a free version, only have something on

unfortunately found no money
where you find this? and yeah i'm surprised no one has uploaded this yet it's nowhere to be found

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
I'm surprised there's no mega after a year, its either the game sucked ass or its just poorly advertised.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: