VN Ren'Py Jessica's Choices - Origins [Demo] [DoAdventures]

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Bus groping! I remember reading this when you first started. I love that scene and can't wait to see it complete!
Thank you! I'm currently doing the renders of that scene at the moment. It might be a bit of time before you see it though.

• Love
Reactions: Levitation

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024

For the first official release of Jessica's Choices - Origins, depending on your choices - you will get to see Vivian showing Jessica how it's done.

These particular renders are taking about two hours for each one, but it'll be worth it.

Thanks,
DoAdventures

JessicaandVivianLove.jpg

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Ok wow not only are the kinks top notch here :devilish:, but so is the visual implementation!
How the visual angles change to capture the whole scene from all directions - while keeping the feel of a female protag who's actually experiencing it all. Absolutely superb composition. Certainly so for the bus molestation scenario that we've seen so far, especially with the use of the direct female pov (y)

Actually my sole criticism for the demo (aside from not getting to enjoy more of the great content ;)) is that the bathroom scene would have quite improved imho w a direct female pov render. It's such a powerful tool to make a scene very immersive, getting the player to really feel like 'the action' is happening to them sort of. It's surprisingly rare to see it being used, but makes such a difference for fem protag games, props on the dev for the idea. Hmm come to think of it...

DoAdventures have you planned to have at least 1 direct female pov render for every different scene?
The way I see it, that should only have a net positive impact. Ditto for several in longer scenes, when what's in her fov substantially changes, e.g. 1st time getting penetrated in the scene, getting cummed on, being surrounded by strange men, a degrading term is being written on her etc.

Definitely excited for the first full release!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Ok wow not only are the kinks top notch here :devilish:, but so is the visual implementation!
How the visual angles change to capture the whole scene from all directions - while keeping the feel of a female protag who's actually experiencing it all. Absolutely superb composition. Certainly so for the bus molestation scenario that we've seen so far, especially with the use of the direct female pov (y)

Actually my sole criticism for the demo (aside from not getting to enjoy more of the great content ;)) is that the bathroom scene would have quite improved imho w a direct female pov render. It's such a powerful tool to make a scene very immersive, getting the player to really feel like 'the action' is happening to them sort of. It's surprisingly rare to see it being used, but makes such a difference for fem protag games, props on the dev for the idea. Hmm come to think of it...

DoAdventures have you planned to have at least 1 direct female pov render for every different scene?
The way I see it, that should only have a net positive impact. Ditto for several in longer scenes, when what's in her fov substantially changes, e.g. 1st time getting penetrated in the scene, getting cummed on, being surrounded by strange men, a degrading term is being written on her etc.

Definitely excited for the first full release!
Hi DarkDesires,

Thank you very much for the comments above, you'll be happy to know that the bus scene has been completed now :) and ready for the first full release.

Providing a view from Jessica's eyes and point of view has been something I have inadvertently tried to do a lot of the time, just because I really like to try and convey the situation that she is in and I have continued in that vain with the most recent renders (Up to 323 at the moment so a long way to go) In terms of the bathroom scene and indeed the jumping into the water and in her bedroom, was really me just trying to have a bit of fun, thank people for downloading and give a bit of insight into what is coming up, The bathroom scene is under development and may change entirely as I haven't been completely happy with it since I done it.

I've just completed the first of several achievements within the game which touches on what you have said above, which will at some point - if I can implement it properly, be included in a replay function (But that I feel might be a bit off for the moment)

Thank you,
DoAdventures

Reactions: _DarkDesires_