• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
After the update, I helped the person in the thread launch the game, but did not leave my review. Because I wanted to replay the whole, and I also drank on the process.
So I think new chapter is good. Yeah, too much Jake for one update, but after there wiil be more content this will be okay. And its also needed for story and character development, and good ntr. Cause ntr without feeling is just ordinary fucking. My only problem now is that I want more, and cant wait fpr new updates.
And about water splashes, I was thinking that its because of amount of cum :LOL: Also as I was replaying, I found some blooper in 1st shopping scene, when Aki was tried on stuff, when she was wearing stockings, they were not in the mirror.

Whatever, my point, that dont listen to people, do your staff and in the end we will see how good game will become.
Yeah there are a few clothing items that disappear when either underwater or reflected. It actually happens more in that scene than you can see in the pictures. I just rotated Aki/Nichole to use body parts to block it lol.

Every scene I've done in the water I've encountered this too. I'm working on the next mall scene right now and still running into it. Like look at Nichole's glasses below. One day I'll look up why that is happening and try to fix it. For now I'm just working around it haha.
CharaStudio-2024-05-16-12-40-15-Render.png

Yea sorry din't mean to sound like a broken record was just replying to someone, I have read your replies and other comments and it looks like the games content and priorities are in good hands so I have no worries anymore from the path the game is going to take also the new previews reflect that.
No need to apologize. I'd rather hear opinions and feedback than not. Doesn't bother me.

I definitely made it seem like I was willing to make major changes in my early replies when I meant I don't mind adding extra content, so I understand the reactions.

defplus

Jan 3, 2019
Yeah there are a few clothing items that disappear when either underwater or reflected. It actually happens more in that scene than you can see in the pictures. I just rotated Aki/Nichole to use body parts to block it lol.
I think I know why this is. Probably some textures made not from textures but from opacity or somethink like that. Or maybe somethink with transparency. And that type of textures does not work with mirrors and water.

Reactions: Creator Seez
Jun 1, 2022
A very small nitpick of mine but I would love to see more sex scenes with Nichole without her sun glasses I personally really like her face think she is very pretty but the sunglasses are in the way sometimes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Creator Seez

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
A very small nitpick of mine but I would love to see more sex scenes with Nichole without her sun glasses I personally really like her face think she is very pretty but the sunglasses are in the way sometimes.
This was an active choice on my part. Her guard will start dropping more as time goes on.

EDIT: This is true for her spouses as well.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes