Hey all

Afflyction

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Hey all,

I've been a member for a bit now but I have recently started posting. I have been a fan of games like Dating my daughter and Dreams of Desire and many others and because of those, A few months back, I decided to try and create my own. Now, I'm still working on it, and I'm mainly just working on the menus now. I am very new with renpy and daz and my grammer isn't that great but all my renders are done for the first part though I didn't really mess with the lighting and shaders until here recently. I'll have my title screen attached. Still needs some work, I know and I'll have a patreon and all that made up once I feel it's ready. Shouldn't be much longer. Any way as I have rambled on, If you read all of this, than thanks and I'll see you when it's ready!
mtitle3.png

P.S When I view the img, it looks insanely dark which it isn't supposed to be so please let me know how it shows up.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Welcome!

I don't think grammar is a big issue for people, just as long as it's legible. If it bothers you, hit me up and I'll grammar check for you if you'd like.