Ren'Py Game Crazy Son

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the game 1st approved here? what changed to a point they had to remove it?
I think all shota games got axed. Which boggles my mind considering all the loli games out there that are more questionable.

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
hi guys!
Is there any news? I don't see anything anymore on the itch.io website

I hope it hasn't been abandoned...
As far as I know it hasn't been abandoned, look at the posts above about the latest events that have taken place in the last few days.

Reactions: Lentoxx

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
hi guys!
Is there any news? I don't see anything anymore on the itch.io website

I hope it hasn't been abandoned...
The dev just put out an update not less than .....what two weeks ago?........ and you're already crying abandoned? Bro get a grip lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lentoxx

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Important announcement Hey, guys, important announcement.After practicing in Daz, I looked at my final results and after much thought, I am informing you that I will stop using Daz Studio in terms of rendering and creating CS in it. There are several reasons for this. These are the errors that occur, the slowness of the work and the limited possibilities. The need to use third party software such as Zbrush for morphing and Marvelous Designer for clothing simulation, constantly switching between them. And the most important reason is the very long rendering time, now it takes more than forty minutes to render an image, but it also takes time to build a scene, adjust the lighting and pose the characters. Too much time and the difficulties of working with it, to hell with this shit. I'm moving to a Blender and will continue to develop CS and create content in it. But first I have to study its capabilities and get used to it. And I can tell you right now that it is going to take some time. So from now on, guys, my further financial support is only on your wishes, you have to decide for yourself if you want to continue supporting me financially while I study the Blender or immediately unsubscribe. But for my part, I will continue to post weekly reports on my Blender learning progress and also some art.Also, guys, be sure to install a discord if you haven't done so already, you'll get an invitation and will be able to continue reading the reports and progress already there, even if you decide to unsubscribe.In general, thanks to everyone, I'm in discord. PS. Hot promised renderers are also waiting for you in the discord. I can't post this here because of the rules...

dodis29

Jun 18, 2019
Important announcement Hey, guys, important announcement.After practicing in Daz, I looked at my final results and after much thought, I am informing you that I will stop using Daz Studio in terms of rendering and creating CS in it. There are several reasons for this. These are the errors that occur, the slowness of the work and the limited possibilities. The need to use third party software such as Zbrush for morphing and Marvelous Designer for clothing simulation, constantly switching between them. And the most important reason is the very long rendering time, now it takes more than forty minutes to render an image, but it also takes time to build a scene, adjust the lighting and pose the characters. Too much time and the difficulties of working with it, to hell with this shit. I'm moving to a Blender and will continue to develop CS and create content in it. But first I have to study its capabilities and get used to it. And I can tell you right now that it is going to take some time. So from now on, guys, my further financial support is only on your wishes, you have to decide for yourself if you want to continue supporting me financially while I study the Blender or immediately unsubscribe. But for my part, I will continue to post weekly reports on my Blender learning progress and also some art.Also, guys, be sure to install a discord if you haven't done so already, you'll get an invitation and will be able to continue reading the reports and progress already there, even if you decide to unsubscribe.In general, thanks to everyone, I'm in discord. PS. Hot promised renderers are also waiting for you in the discord. I can't post this here because of the rules...
Thank you kindly ! Is there anyway to have an invite to the discord? Tried a previous invite but not working anymore