Mod Ren'Py Erotica [Ep. 13] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
well that was a let down if that was the ending.
It's no different than the way the other 2 updates endings work... either end with the LI/LIs of the current Episode or continue on. One ending choice split branching off per episode basically.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Depending on the path the Player chooses:
1716089190648.png 1716089205849.png 1716089220007.png

Just a bit of code cleanup and then building for public distribution. Pulling this brisket out of the oven shortly.

Reactions: anglaas and jasad

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Episode 13)
1716090723326.png 1716090746956.png 1716090831735.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Note: The VN is almost complete and there's only 3 reviews for the mod. Help a feller out won't ya?

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

• Love
Reactions: yandex and jasad

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
SanchoMod Update (Episode 13)
View attachment 3649115 View attachment 3649117 View attachment 3649119
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Note: The VN is almost complete and there's only 3 reviews for the mod. Help a feller out won't ya?

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.
thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Maybe there aren't many people playing this game? I could copy/paste my review from another VN mod if you'd like? But you know how I feel about your work... There is a reason why I only ask you to do a mod for a game :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe there aren't many people playing this game? I could copy/paste my review from another VN mod if you'd like? But you know how I feel about your work... There is a reason why I only ask you to do a mod for a game :D
I checked last night and that's when it hit me... average over 20k DL's per update so 3 reviews is a micro percentage. That's why I brought it up tbh.

Reactions: yandex

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
I checked last night and that's when it hit me... average over 20k DL's per update so 3 reviews is a micro percentage. That's why I brought it up tbh.
Where do you get DL stats? Is that a thing that's only available for OPs?

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
I have a question about Heather's path, which episode does it get set (I have done a search here and in the main VN post for an answer)? I have completed a playthrough with only selecting all choices for her but see that the Path still comes up as "False", am I missing something?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Being fair on that Harry Potter comment in the game, later books was kinda Horny Harry, so does fit with the "Sex Room" as well. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: But seriously, caught up with the Dev, and your mod worked great for me. Thank you once again for your work on this!!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have a question about Heather's path, which episode does it get set (I have done a search here and in the main VN post for an answer)? I have completed a playthrough with only selecting all choices for her but see that the Path still comes up as "False", am I missing something?
Well.... this will probably piss you off but remember that if it does to direct it at the dev, not me (I just mod the VN's, I don't write them).

This might be a bit of a "wall of text" since it requires a little explanation otherwise you'll have more questions so let me think how to best summarize: You can't technically be on Heather's "Path", but you can get close so maybe that's an ending possibility by the dev (yet to be seen). I'll place the whole thing in one large Spoiler to keep this post length to a minimum for those who don't give a shit about my thoughts or attempt at answering your question. Just click the button:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the best I can do on my first cup of coffee. Anyone is free to speculate on their own of course, but this is my personal take... which doesn't really mean anything honestly.

Regards.

Reactions: Scet

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
Well.... this will probably piss you off but remember that if it does to direct it at the dev, not me (I just mod the VN's, I don't write them).

This might be a bit of a "wall of text" since it requires a little explanation otherwise you'll have more questions so let me think how to best summarize: You can't technically be on Heather's "Path", but you can get close so maybe that's an ending possibility by the dev (yet to be seen). I'll place the whole thing in one large Spoiler to keep this post length to a minimum for those who don't give a shit about my thoughts or attempt at answering your question. Just click the button:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the best I can do on my first cup of coffee. Anyone is free to speculate on their own of course, but this is my personal take... which doesn't really mean anything honestly.

Regards.
Many thanks for taking the time out for a comprehensive answer, greatly appreciated!!
It is as I suspected and I am with you on your thoughts!! :)

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes