• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

2D Delvers Diaries - Mockup 1

LuckyLewdLady

May 3, 2024
Fantasy Platformer for Sharing.png
Hey there! First time posting, just thought this would be a good place to share a Platforming RPG I've started working on!

I've had the idea floating in my head for a long time now, drawing inspiration from other platformers like Parasite in City, Anthrophobia, Ghost Hunter Vena, and Mission Mermaiden.
And now, since discovering NoGag's INCREDIBLE mod for Mission Mermaiden, I'm determined to at least try!

I'll post updates as often as I can, but I'm still pretty new to coding and I haven't drawn in a hot minute, so progress might be slow... But all the tutorials for the Godot Game Engine have been making a decent amount of sense so far.

Please feel free to ask questions or make suggestions and definitely check out NoGag's mod on Itch.io, it's amazing! You'll need the 1.1.5 version of Mission Mermaiden to use it.

Last edited:

BitBangingBro

Sep 24, 2022
Good luck Lucky.

I really prefer these platformer style games over all the RPGM games, and anyone not making another 3D game has my support.

Well they have my moral support anyhow.

Reactions: LuckyLewdLady

LuckyLewdLady

May 3, 2024
Hehehe, thanks BitBang! Every little "bit" helps.

Yeah, I'm much more partial to platformers. Hopefully I can cobble together something playable in the next couple of weeks!

Reactions: BitBangingBro