• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
True. A scene like this, Shelly in the rain, completely soaked, you should use it again in the future.
But IMO her arms are a bit too thick.
Shelly in the rain, completely soaked, you should use it again in the future
Not sure about the future, but I am in season two when Shelly goes back to her younger self, season two will be the biggest part of the story, but that's next year

But IMO her arms are a bit too thick.
Please don't please for the love of lesbians, please don't :LOL:, otherwise, I will have to go back and tweak 340 renders :cry:, her arms are okay, it's the shadow and lighting and black and white effect that makes you think they are thick, and she stays healthy, jogs a lot, does yoga a lot

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Not sure about the future, but I am in season two when Shelly goes back to her younger self, season two will be the biggest part of the story, but that's next year

Please don't please for the love of lesbians, please don't :LOL:, otherwise, I will have to go back and tweak 340 renders :cry:, her arms are okay, it's the shadow and lighting and black and white effect that makes you think they are thick, and she stays healthy, jogs a lot, does yoga a lot
OK. must be light.
A hug from you could be... suffocating ;):ROFLMAO:. Joke. You can hug me as often and as hard as you want :rolleyes::cool:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Anybody interested with seeing some deleted scenes that won't be part of the first episode, do not worry, I have tweaked a lot of these scenes with Shelly's new hair color and better camera angles

Only reason why i am showing these deleted scenes, is that, the first episode is done, ready

But let me make the 2nd episode before I release the first episode, which is now likely going to be in June and not July

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
IN GAME SCENE:

Look at those curves, that posture with finger licking juice that you can sink your tongue deep within, that one sexy looking drink if I have ever seen one
View attachment 3642871
Oh yeah, Shelly looking good as well while she locking up the club
Shelly seems to have practiced, a bit ;), her stage walk, the way she stretches out her left foot, her left hand gracefully left behind her. A barmaid who paid attention to what the pole dancers were doing :whistle:
The only thing missing is seeing those hips sway in slow motion ;):p
6a00d83451b8c369e200e54f6abba48833-800wi.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Shelly seems to have practiced, a bit ;), her stage walk, the way she stretches out her left foot, her left hand gracefully left behind her. A barmaid who paid attention to what the pole dancers were doing :whistle:
The only thing missing is seeing those hips sway in slow motion ;):p
View attachment 3642979
Blame the poses :ROFLMAO:

I have also changed the coding a little bit for the choices in game, you still get the option to have extra lesbian and bi content, but, now, you also get the option to be faithful to Triss, for example, the food delivery boy / girl okay

Well, you get the option who is at the door, delivery boy or delivery girl, you can invite them in to eat with you, but when the delivery boy / girl touches you, you get the option to let them or say no and stay faithful to Triss, kind of more realistic way without a corruption / love system in place because, that's not needed until season two

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Blame the poses :ROFLMAO:

I have also changed the coding a little bit for the choices in game, you still get the option to have extra lesbian and bi content, but, now, you also get the option to be faithful to Triss, for example, the food delivery boy / girl okay

Well, you get the option who is at the door, delivery boy or delivery girl, you can invite them in to eat with you, but when the delivery boy / girl touches you, you get the option to let them or say no and stay faithful to Triss, kind of more realistic way without a corruption / love system in place because, that's not needed until season two
Shelly won't be able to stay faithful to Triss, right ;) , not if she wants to save the world. Poor Shelly, she'll have to make some compromises :ROFLMAO:
The 3 situations: faithful/boy/girl will be like a starting point.The bad news is that the two will not meet again until the end of the game. Will Shelly tell Triss that she cheated on her? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Shelly won't be able to stay faithful to Triss, right ;) , not if she wants to save the world. Poor Shelly, she'll have to make some compromises :ROFLMAO:
The 3 situations: faithful/boy/girl will be like a starting point.The bad news is that the two will not meet again until the end of the game. Will Shelly tell Triss that she cheated on her? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
NO, she will tell Yenn to tell triss that she loves ciri, waiting again. :devilish: :sleep:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
It's like being faithful but it's about earning Triss's respect if you say no to the delivery girl / boy

But, Triss does not mind if you do or don't as she tells Shelly, she would join them, specially with the other girl

The reason why I put the the extra no within the option is, you get an extra scene where Triss and Shelly talk about Triss parents and why her parents don't like lesbians or Bi's, Triss is a lesbian, full on lesbian, her parents don't know, you won't see that part if Shelly lets them touch her, it's just extra scenes for the choice you make

As for the past, the option is still with seduce female or seduce male on side content or seduce the main female on the main story, it's just for the first part of the game which is connected to season two story