Oct 10, 2022
I had a few run ins over the course of the game and never got that far with it. All good, I was happy they listened. I play the faithful and hotwife paths.

I did play the cheating path for a look, it just annoyed me. Fred's cheating is discreet, Mary's cheating is in your face humiliation. Being an ex-soldier myself, I don't do humiliation period. Fuck putting up with that shit. The livestream would have had one reaction, walk away from the PC, hello lawyer, hello bank, go visit Kelly and win her over while the lawyers deal with the bitchy wife. Done.
Once the disrespect hits that level there is no coming back from that. That is just me though and I know you well enough you wouldn't put up with it either.
I tried to play all the paths and you know me when I play I usually try to see all of it. So I played faithful then hotwife/sharing then cheating. Cheating path is a hot mess tbh and since I kinda liked overall game, I thought I could share my opinions. Seems like I was wrong.

Anyway, they say MC accepting all of it make complete sense, they ought to know more so .... :rolleyes:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Personally
1-Doctor Mike
2-Guy in swingers club who gets kicked out
3-Charlie
4-The blackmailer/guy who the bald guy works for (this is insider info which you will learn soon)
5-I can see Rachel being seen that way.
6-On cheating path, the player, for having Fred fuck around on his adorable wife!
In my opinion, Mary is too dominant over everyone, and someone should show her her place, Fred has already become a loser, and her sexual partners are also afraid of her.She's become too impudent.
or maybe these guys Mike with his poker friends and the one from the club sensed her nature very well

• Angry
Reactions: sagerock820

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
You know your allowed to join in and fuck either Mary or gangbang Miriam, you don’t have to sit and watch like a cuck
but these are the last moments when Fred can still do something :D

we'll see in part 2, but I'm afraid that Fred may become even more of a puppet, but it's still nice to watch his wife being fucked

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, After spending a good time playing, (of course this game can be considered a masterpiece!!)
I think I have reached the end of chapter 5, part 1. When does the 2nd part (chapter 5) come out?
Thank you for the kind words!

I believe the next update will be the second half of June, the way it is looking. I don't think I can get all the renders needed done to make our hoped for May update. (Too much real life getting in the way the past month and a half).

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Thank you for the kind words!

I believe the next update will be the second half of June, the way it is looking. I don't think I can get all the renders needed done to make our hoped for May update. (Too much real life getting in the way the past month and a half).
do it, don't worry about people rushing you, there's no point in releasing an unfinished update too early, like in the past where gangbang didn't start

will part 2 be similar in length to part 1?

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Sneak Peak 5.19.24
2 days ago
Wanted to lighten things up a bit with this sneak peak, with summer around the corner.
Nothing quite like a sorority carwash to brighten your day.

IMG_2032.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Sneak Peak 5.19.24
2 days ago
Wanted to lighten things up a bit with this sneak peak, with summer around the corner.
Nothing quite like a sorority carwash to brighten your day.

View attachment 3658472
why do I get a feeling this is going to be bad news for my save where I cheat every chance I get , Mary probably gonna cut something off on that save. Good thing that save I play last since it's just for seeing the content.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes